SOLD Time to play the game for Damplifier Pro!!!!

atsaubrey
10+ year member

SQ is the real deal
CA
Ok, I think there are some guys pretty excited about getting some http://www.secondskinaudio.com Damplifier Pro on the CHEAP!

Here's the rules fellas. From the time I post this (time will be posted at the bottom of this post) the Damplifier will be sold to the 1st person to VERBALLY contact me by phone with the correct answer to my question. Here is how this will work. The Damplifier is for sale for $1 per minute +$20 shipping until the question is answered correctly. You can find my number on the Sundown Audio website in the dealer/rep section. DO NOT call anyone else! Do not bug other salesmen, companies or reps!!!!! It is obvious where you can find the number!

Lets see an example.

I post the question, 2 minutes later you call and answer the question correctly...boom you just got a bulk pack of Damplifier Pro for $22 shipped! If it takes 30 minutes for the correct answer....$50 shipped. Simple, right?

If you win you must pay by PAYPAL today!

For you Google guys (youll need it) my full name is listed on the http://www.sundownaudio.com website.

If I consider you a "close friend" you will NOT be eligible!

If after 30 minutes the question has not been answered correctly, I will start dropping one word hints. GOOD LUCK!

This is a question about my personal self......

I have been in 2 magazines. One of which was Car Audio and Electronics. What was the other?

time is-1:57 pst

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.