time for a van?

**** you parkrat. you heard B&R. look at all the ****en top guns in the competition world that use vans.

al

**** you parkrat. you heard B&R. look at all the ****en top guns in the competition world that use vans.
al
How many of the top guns insure their vans, drive them back and forth to school, take them out on 'cruising nights', and try to pick up girls ?

Now if it was a new Astro, slammed to the ground with a V8, then it's a different story.

People around here get drunk in the back of vans.

- Steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

How many of the top guns insure their vans, drive them back and forth to school, take them out on 'cruising nights', and try to pick up girls ?
Now if it was a new Astro, slammed to the ground with a V8, then it's a different story.

People around here get drunk in the back of vans.

- Steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

That's because they're Canadian. You guys don't count. :p

Hell yeah man, shaggin wagon.

Deck it out. (I never thought I'd say this but...) Put some rims, lower it, jet black paint job, bodykit. I'd do it, just so people could go "What the f******cccccccccck". Get laughed at, sure, but I know a few people in this world who would think it was the ****, so it makes it worthwhile.

Besides, it's a van, not a civic.

Hell yeah man, shaggin wagon.
Deck it out. (I never thought I'd say this but...) Put some rims, lower it, jet black paint job, bodykit. I'd do it, just so people could go "What the f******cccccccccck". Get laughed at, sure, but I know a few people in this world who would think it was the ****, so it makes it worthwhile.

Besides, it's a van, not a civic.
Only time I would have a van would be either as a pure SPL vehicle or as a shaggin wagon. Shag carpet all over the back interior, heavy padding, and some throw pillows. Not to mention the copious amounts of black lighting. And of course a cd changer loaded with Barry White discs, and a decent system capable of doing that music (and the man's voice) justice.

Oooh yeah.

Well I'm not going shag waggon...though it gets plenty of that on its own via outdoor pillows...but reguardless.

It is and will continue to be a full out SPL vechiel

btw im pulling my 5.9 over the winter and retuning it for speed horsepower instead of touque...though I can pull like anything in the world with it...I'd rather have speed.

Plus it'll help with winding the alternators

yep a van is gay but it wouldnt hurt if you had a tv and **** and all that and put a couch or some swivel chairs and totally sickass interior like the scooby doo van or something but yeah other than that a van is only an spl deal unless it is gonna be your home with about $20,000 out into it

It would be sweet if you put like10 grand or something in it and unless you do that your not going to get any //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/censored.gif.f9ad8e7c6db58c5530c5a0a20a3b5baf.gif

A van can be great for SPL, but unless you are will to put a LOT of time and effort into the install, I would not go with a van for strictly SPL reasons. A van has the capability to be a great SPL vehicle, but it probably takes more work than most vehicles to get it to the pinnacle of SPL rides. For just a daily driver that will be used for SPL off and on for fun, pick something you'll like to drive. That's what I would do.

this is why vans are cool

9693_16.jpg

9693_13.jpg

9693_17.jpg

9693_18.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.