thouroughly dissapointed.

okay so i thought to myself, yeah, infinity, trusted brand name, good stuff. yeah great highs, NO FREAKIN BASS! so now i need to replace my 61/2 componants cuz these reference speakers ****. so recomendations for a budget componant set with good bass?
Re comps

you could go CDT CL-61. thay go for about 150. or EF-61CF(i) for a bit more.

you could talk to don who is a dealer.

you can also take a look at phoenix gold XENON.

You should have asked around first, my infinity speakers have no midbass at all and I could have told ya. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i got a really good deal on a set of phoenix gold octanes so i jumped on that. thanks to all that helped that being well everyone in this thread but jmac.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif The phoenix gold octanes arent going to be any better than the infinitys. I told you to look at the xenons, or perhaps the octane zrs. But the octanes are basicly the same as the infinity references, they are rather bright. I could have told u that but you didnt ask. o well:D maybe youll like them better......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

quickstopdante

10+ year member
quickstopdante
Chatsworth,ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from