Thoughts on Twisted Sounds??

Just looking for personal thoughts and info on Twisted Sounds amps?? Quality? Customer Service?? Thoughts on company as a whole?? Have a chance to swap my 2 skar 2500's for a pair of there 3.5's with very lil cash added on my end...
Do it

Boards are solid. The 3.5k isnt the most efficient amp I've tested, but it's not the worst either. I worry the heatsink doesn't have enough material so keep an eye on them thermally if you make the swap- which... depending on how much cash they're asking on top... I would make that trade.

The 3.5 is actually a 4.3k. And it made rated clean no problem.

Boards are solid. The 3.5k isnt the most efficient amp I've tested, but it's not the worst either. I worry the heatsink doesn't have enough material so keep an eye on them thermally if you make the swap- which... depending on how much cash they're asking on top... I would make that trade.
The 3.5 is actually a 4.3k. And it made rated clean no problem.
Lol more like a 4.5k...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7bf281f894df3f40f72e9a90f645a7ef.jpg

44236b6c0e02d5c269a9ee92324e51df.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

I've seen the dynos... that I personally did. And the spec sheet from the buildhouse.
It's a 4.3k board.
How much that amp dyno run you?

Makes sense why it does over 4.4k certified the

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.