Thoughts on the Sundown Salt Bass Knob?

Participant count
  • Participant list

WorldsLoudestCreature

CarAudio.com Recruit
Georgia
Was trying to see which bass knob is more accurate and worth getting obviously ill be running a salt amp if I get the salt knob. The other option would be a limitless slam panda knob. If there are another awesome quality bass knobs I didn'tist please do! Thanks in advance for your valuable opinions!

how can a bass knob be accurate??? they all function the same way and you will see no difference, dont waste your money.....just use the knob that comes with what ever amp your getting

When I say accurate I'm referring to the volt meter/clip meter/temp meter , on the sundown salt knobs.
If the salt knob comes with your salt amp, you might as well use it. Voltage, clipping, and temp are all easy to verify if you have access to test equipment. If you doubt the company's ability to make a bass knob, why the hell are you buying an amplifier from them?

If the salt knob comes with your salt amp, you might as well use it. Voltage, clipping, and temp are all easy to verify if you have access to test equipment. If you doubt the company's ability to make a bass knob, why the hell are you buying an amplifier from them?
Jeez, don't gotta be all negative. Wasn't doubting anything I wanted opinions. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.