Thoughts on the '08 Nissan Pathfinder?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I know I made a thread about getting a smaller turbo vehicle for my next car, but I can't shake off the convenience of an SUV I really like the looks of it and wondered what people here think.
http://www.nissanusa.com/pathfinder/

-------------------------------------------------
The vehicle itself is relitively good, decent gas milage and lots of room. Depending on how your nissan dealership is though, I won't ever buy a Nissan again. Customer service ******, even when it was under warrenty they would try to say it wasn't covered for what I needed replaced. Had to call Nissanusa more than once.

I had an 05 pathfinder and realy liked it,we traded it in on an Armada.I also have a Titan so I guess you can see that I like Nissan,lol.

I know the 05 had alot of power for a V6,but if i was you look at the V8 model.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.