this pisses me off about sundown.

06goat
10+ year member

bumpin bluegrass
Michigan
Dont get me wrong, i love sundowns equipment...I want to run all sundown amps, they look sleek and imo all matching amps is the way to go for an eye appealing system. theyve got sub amps, and component amps. but wtf am I going to run my tweets off of? Im sure as hell not buying a 100.4 just for tweets thats ridiculous and too much power. They need to bring the 50.4 back.

Discuss

umad.jpg

I agree with the OP. i personally don't have a separate amp for tweets, but matching amps are def the way to go.

On a side note, they really bringing back the 50.4?

I want to go active, thats why no xovers, im sure everyone got that just explaining to the guy who asked.

Never thought of wiring at 8ohm, but Id like to be able to fade when possible... So I want each tweeter on its own channel.

If theyre bringing back the 50.4 I wanna see some proof so I dont start lookin for something different.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.