this amp any good?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was abt 2 get 1. I love my concept 1200. The 3910 is not 1 ohm stable and some1 on here said they got 3500rms clamped at 2ohms. Very powerful for price

I was abt 2 get 1. I love my concept 1200. The 3910 is not 1 ohm stable and some1 on here said they got 3500rms clamped at 2ohms. Very powerful for price
ive seen a lot of reviews stating that it is 1 ohm stable. It doesnt give 1 ohm ratings but, thats just what ive read in reviews......the guts on this amp are very disappointing though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif not beastly at all

ive seen a lot of reviews stating that it is 1 ohm stable. It doesnt give 1 ohm ratings but, thats just what ive read in reviews......the guts on this amp are very disappointing though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif not beastly at all
Are you by the amount of components n how large they are to determine power output?

Are you by the amount of components n how large they are to determine power output?
I'm not saying it isn't beastly, just everyone posts up pics of their DD or AQ or Sundown and the components and windings are massive and look like they will produce the power rated and then some. The guts on this amp just don't look as impressive.

I heard u can get it modded for 1 ohm but its not out of factory. I've had a 525 watt and 1200 watt model and they both have been good 2 me. I ran the 525 under its ohm load without a problem and got about 650 rms out of it

I'm not saying it isn't beastly, just everyone posts up pics of their DD or AQ or Sundown and the components and windings are massive and look like they will produce the power rated and then some. The guts on this amp just don't look as impressive.
Looks doesn't mean anything sometimes. Some of the weakest looking amps out there are much stouter than they look

Looks doesn't mean anything sometimes. Some of the weakest looking amps out there are much stouter than they look
Well would this amp put out what it says? Or more? And would it be a good investment since its manufacture refurbished?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.