Thinking of upgrading. B2 Audio?

I have tried to learn as much as I can but I have a question.

Can I set the gain aggressively and just use my bass knob for sub power?
BigD thought the clipping light on the knob was very accurate. As long as I dont see clipping and my voltage is strong I can turn it up to whatever?
All I have right now to set gains is a multi meter and I have zero experience with how loud a system this powerful can go.

Right now the gain is just roughly set..basically blind ballpark. I just dont try to max volume out at all and don't clip.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I was thinking maybe the xd series similar magnet size and same surround and voice coil 2.5
Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Well, there is always a bypass that can be McGuyvered. So next time you want to tackle that task, post it. We can help.
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
When I stripped my factory system and started from scratch. I didn't need any adapters. I wired the new head unit wiring harness to the vehicle...

About this thread

some dude

I myself was once president of Algeria
some dude
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from