think i can Bump

Participant count
  • Participant list

fattyboombatte
10+ year member

great site you guys got here theres alot of yousful information on it. i was wonderin if you guys could help me out..I have a 86 bmw 325 and in the trunk i have a 760 watt Xplod amp and a 1200 watt SPL amp with 2 JL Audio 12W3's. inside ive got 2 180 watt 6*9's(Xplod) 2 stock speakers and a 52 watt a chanel deck(X plod). im new at this and i was wondering if someone would have helpful advice on how to hook it up for the best sound or if i should get something completly new. right now the 760 is pushen my by9's and the 1200 is pushen the 12's(not briged). it sounds ok but i know i could do better or just get something new.

i was wondering if someone would have helpful advice on how to hook it up for the best sound
well you know, sony doesnt exactly make the BEST car audio speakers..

if you wanted GREAT, SUPERb, EXCELLENT sound quality, maybe look into a better brand if you got the $...

Your subs are fine...infact they are pretty good....as for your speakers.....scrap the sony....you can get much much better.

You head unit is ok too, for your fronts, get some infinity's, and you'll be happy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.