They came today...

First of all, my feet haven't stomped once. I may not be able to out smart you and your big words. I very well may be a complete moron or idiot or imbicile or whatever you'd like to call me.
I feel like we've made some progress.

I do find it rather comical that a 46 year old has nothing better to do than ridicule me 1. based on how I shop; and 2. because you think you're smarter than me.
Do yourself a favor and read the thread from start to finish, noting the date stamps. Then consult your own text, quoted at the top of this post, when you consider a reply.

Surely I have a lot more learning I have to accomplish, including memorizing such works as the dictionary and the the thesaurus to be able to keep up with you. I do not, however, need to learn anything from a jackass such as yourself.
I'm glad this is settled.

It's funny when people say "get out of my thread"
I just don't understand why he has to keep insulting me. Supposedly I'm a moron/idiot who knows nothing about anything, according to FJF. Technically, it's not my thread, but if he's going to do nothing but insult me, there's no reason for him to be in here constantly putting me down.

I feel like we've made some progress.

Do yourself a favor and read the thread from start to finish, noting the date stamps. Then consult your own text, quoted at the top of this post, when you consider a reply.

I'm glad this is settled.
Obviously there is nothing I can say to get you to shut up. I can't be sincere or sarcastic. No matter what I say, you somehow manage to turn my words around. Were you sexually abused as a child by your father?

Obviously there is nothing I can say to get you to shut up. I can't be sincere or sarcastic. No matter what I say, you somehow manage to turn my words around. Were you sexually abused as a child by your father?
See, you started this post sounding like a human being, but couldn't help yourself and just had to include a laughably lame shot, as usual. What do you expect me to with this? Previous experience should tell you that it won't work out in your favor, but here you are asking for more. I don't get it.

You aren't very good at trolling, but very good at being oblivious to the fact you're a tool.
At least you can rest safely knowing you'll always have a future as the poster child for remedial education.

congrats. I hope you like them...everytime I decide to shop for new speakers I start to wonder if they're bright enough, and then I give up. It's alot easier to take a chance with a sub than it is a component set. Good luck.

congrats. I hope you like them...everytime I decide to shop for new speakers I start to wonder if they're bright enough, and then I give up. It's alot easier to take a chance with a sub than it is a component set. Good luck.
I hope I'll like them too. Right now, they look great in the box. I haven't a clue as to how they're going to sound. I'm hoping to get them installed on Tuesday this week. I'll definitely start a fresh, new, non polluted build thread and notify everyone who's subscribed to this thread via posting a reply here. Stay subscribed if you care to see what I have to say about them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.