SOLD There Are Some Hatters Out There JTz62

First off, you don't say someone’s B/S and in the same breath say ok maybe your not so let me have what I want and I will go from there, he started off on the wrong track

And there he will remain; he can get mad and bully you in to doing what he wants

And seeing things his way but I’m not a band member or will I ever. So his temper

And bad judge of character or not knowing what to say has him where he is. It’s

Not for me to say we cool I did nothing wrong so I don’t owe any explanation.

Check ya boy

arguing.jpg

Until You Come Correct. You don’t have anything Coming.

And you can keep drinking your hater-aid soda with your Temper

Ridding shotgun.

Ever wonder why people like you never go any where in life.

Don’t let one bad experience, have you so screwed up. Someone

Got over on you, I’m not that person.

Now that was funny

And kinda true. It's very dumb.

Thank for pointing that out. and on that note

I'm through talkin about it.

Yeap and on that note, your pretty much through on this forum, because now everyone knows your a scam artist...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by pearl expo Until You Come Correct. You don’t have anything Coming.

And you can keep drinking your hater-aid soda with your Temper

Ridding shotgun.

Ever wonder why people like you never go any where in life.

Don’t let one bad experience, have you so screwed up. Someone

Got over on you, I’m not that person.
You obviously don't know me...you must have never read my post...I've been places in life that you have never dreamt of going...maybe college...anyway, don't say I have not been anywhere or done anything, I own my own business, a legit one for that matter, and until you can say that for yourself, don't talk about going anywhere.

Nobody who uses the word hater on a consistant basis has never done anything at all...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

pearl...please answer this one question that i have been asking since this threed started...what is your job...and how do you get the stuff w/ a warrantee for so cheap and not be a dealer?

Originally posted by Phatillusion As stated earlier, you've even made a cheesy gayol homepage.
lol i thought i was the only one that called it gayol.

i just had to throw that in there you guys can continue w/ your discussion

Originally posted by RangerMan  

You obviously don't know me...you must have never read my post...I've been places in life that you have never dreamt of going...maybe college...anyway, don't say I have not been anywhere or done anything, I own my own business, a legit one for that matter, and until you can say that for yourself, don't talk about going anywhere.

Nobody who uses the word hater on a consistant basis has never done anything at all...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
No, I have not read your post,so I can judge you on what you post on this forum.

Well that ain't much, And as far as you going to college thats fine it doesn't take much

to do that, my job pays for my college, and you own your own business that's good

and where might this be and would this be said business (truck leasing).Everything I do is legit my job is legit my life is legit my home is legit all and my hobby is legit.

I love going on vacations matter of fact I was in cali three weeks ago and a week in vegas and I'm going on vacation again in two weeks going to florida for a week or so

just depends on what i feel like doing, ya know, cause I can do that.

I uses the word hater on a consistant basis, is that what you think, I just never ran in to so many,An all they do is hate, try to celebrate every once in a while it will do you some good, your like a broke record you keep skipping over and over. Just stop

Originally posted by pearl expo  

No, I have not read your post,so I can judge you on what you post on this forum.

Well that ain't much, And as far as you going to college thats fine it doesn't take much

to do that, my job pays for my college, and you own your own business that's good

and where might this be and would this be said business (truck leasing).Everything I do is legit my job is legit my life is legit my home is legit all and my hobby is legit.

I love going on vacations matter of fact I was in cali three weeks ago and a week in vegas and I'm going on vacation again in two weeks going to florida for a week or so

just depends on what i feel like doing, ya know, cause I can do that.

I uses the word hater on a consistant basis, is that what you think, I just never ran in to so many,An all they do is hate, try to celebrate every once in a while it will do you some good, your like a broke record you keep skipping over and over. Just stop
You go to college??? D@mn, you'll be flunking english this semester.

listen i ain't rippe du a new one yet nore do i plan on it. As far as English is concerned, i have the worst by far. For peter paul and mary's sakes my mom is an English teacher too. I wonm't hate on u Pearl as u have done nothing to offend me, but ur kind of backed into a corner here. Just admit ur dealing car audio stuff and we can al;l be happy and get on with life. Cause if ur not a dealer than this stuff has got to be hott, for u to sell so cheaply. Lastly 3 cars ain't ****. My father owns 6 and he's his own business man and f*** he never went to college. Hell he never even graduates hight school, but he was lucky and came out not too bad even with out HS degree. (this wasn;t written to offend anybody either) Anyways man can we all chill wiht tha beef? Cause this is getting a little old.

Why cant we all just get abong? I mean along!!!

J

Originally posted by pearl expo  

What??? You can judge me by not reading my post??? Okay...this is getting boring, I think I have prooved my point, I'm finished with this thread...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pearl expo

10+ year member
pearl expo
Mn
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from