Northeast Region The Video of Carter vs, Beast From Da East

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
No, to each his own. Some guys like SPL or SQ or Bassracing or Ground pounding or streets or whatever floats your boat
I'm not talking about the competition, that in and of itself is lame enough to not need further belittlement.

I'm talking about the severe lack of intelligence amongst that group of future leaders.

I was hoping that a a swift and complete annihiliation of all quote unquote "thugs" present would have taken place.

Get a f*cking life people. You're not gonna get far in life trying to act like a hardass. Plus you know those assbags have a minimum wage job where they probably get yelled at by a 65 year old white guy. Straight thuggin G. CASH MONEY!

(this post is in no way is a generalization of all involved, just merely an observation of the more vocal people present)

I'm not talking about the competition, that in and of itself is lame enough to not need further belittlement.
I'm talking about the severe lack of intelligence amongst that group of future leaders.

I was hoping that a a swift and complete annihiliation of all quote unquote "thugs" present would have taken place.

Get a f*cking life people. You're not gonna get far trying to act like a hardass. Plus you know those assbags have a minimum wage job where they probably get yelled at by a 65 year old white guy. Straight thuggin G. CASH MONEY!

(this post is in no way is a generalization of all involved, just merely an observation of the more vocal people present)
Wow, that was deep. I'm not going to react negativity and you're entitled to your opinions

Wow, that was deep. I'm not going to react negativity and you're entitled to your opinions
Sorry, but what I said holds very true for quite a majority of people. Is it true for everyone present? Definitely not. But you can't deny that what I said at least has some truth to it.

**** u from da hood too?
I'm was born and raised in East New York, Brooklyn in the peak era when it was the murder capital. I was there until I was 25 but as I gained assets and the finances got better, I moved to a better part of NYC because of my wife and kids. My mentality has changed alot, I was hardcore because of that environment but I go back . There is money to made in the Ghetto.

Sorry, but what I said holds very true for quite a majority of people. Is it true for everyone present? Definitely not. But you can't deny that what I said at least has some truth to it.
True indeed Sir, can't fight the truth but there were people in the crowd of money.

True indeed Sir, can't fight the truth but there were people in the crowd of money.
No doubt. But I'm sure the ones that act the hardest are probably the ones struggling the most. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

beast where is the link to system pics................looks like carter dropped some serious bass
I think you need to charge to get in and keep those ass clowns out............ie the cheerleader

Carter's bass is crazy for sure and I have to give that to him. When the real show happens this summer, all of that will be taken care of

I'm was born and raised in East New York, Brooklyn in the peak era when it was the murder capital. I was there until I was 25 but as I gained assets and the finances got better, I moved to a better part of NYC because of my wife and kids. My mentality has changed alot, I was hardcore because of that environment but I go back . There is money to made in the Ghetto.
i know exactly how u feel

i was born and rasied in bushwick be(next to east new york)

and when my finances got better i moved (when i was 22) to a better part of ny

and although i miss brooklyn i still go back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.