Northeast Region The Video of Carter vs, Beast From Da East

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
money doesnt buy taste assclown
well everyone has their own taste, and according to the countless trophies from many different states, according to the stats those cars are what's hot... Oh so does the magazines and the companies.

and actually.. upon reveiwing the photobucket account.. i am 99% certian "blazin bass" is banned member "rashedhos" or however you say it:)
wow you really have nothing to argue your actually fishing for stuff... W o W Get a life man. When you wanna see style, sexy ass cars, come to NY. Don't come at me thinking you know what style is. There is a reason why NY is the capital of the world and it goes beyond cars and style. So your like what 8 or years late??? You'll be doing that stuff to your car in like 2014 saying it's hot..... Thinking your unique......

it great Savage abused his power for person reasons... A moderator shouldn't do that.
2 people were told to cut the **** out and they didn't...not a good idea to run your mouth at a moderator...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

ok.......Moderators shouldn't come at people and then expect people to shut up just because there a moderator..... If something has to be said it should be said to the person's face we're all grown men here(well some of us)

ok.......Moderators shouldn't come at people and then expect people to shut up just because there a moderator..... If something has to be said it should be said to the person's face we're all grown men here(well some of us)
Mods can do whatever they please...don't like it...go post somewhere else...mmkay shnookumz?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.