The Truth

I meant a big screen lol but yea I was just looking for options. The main thing I would like to have a new HU to have is Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, HD, GPS, multiple amp inputs, (classy looking, not cheap looking) I think I found a couple but im familary with Headunits. If I post them could you let me know>

you can fit a double din, not all sizes without mods though. I have the same car, 07 though and the only thing that ***** with aftermarket stereos in newer GM vehicles is in order to retain the factory chimes and such the wire harness is expensive i picked one up at bestbuy because i didn't feel like wating for one to be shipped and paid over 100 i believe

Pioneer, Kenwood, and Alpine all make pretty good DD HU's. I have a Pioneer and I love it. I had an Alpine CDA-9886 but sold it before I knew how good it was.

Post up what you're thinking and people will let you know.

You should be able to get a really nice HU with a $700 budget. Wife has a 2003 Honda Odyssey and we put a LOC in there and ran her speakers stock and threw a 15" sub in it. Meh... I finally said screw it and got an aftermarket Alpine. Just a cheapy. An Alpine CDE-121. Even with this cheap HU the sound was far and away better than with the factory HU. I have since begun to start looking at more expensive HU's where she won't lose her steering wheel functions, multiple outputs for sub and speaker amp, and something with Bluetooth. It's definitely worth a look and I think you'll notice the difference immediately. Just my 2 cents.

I meant a big screen lol but yea I was just looking for options. The main thing I would like to have a new HU to have is Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, HD, GPS, multiple amp inputs, (classy looking, not cheap looking) I think I found a couple but im familary with Headunits. If I post them could you let me know>
I don't see the need in spending all that money, I'm sure you can get something decent for less.

Alpine ICS-X7HD, Parrot ASTEROID Smart, JVC KW-R900BT

I've been looking at these 3. I really like the Alpine ICS-X7HD, but the Parrot ASTEROID Smart looks sweet also. Any reviews on these?

Alpine ICS-X7HD, Parrot ASTEROID Smart, JVC KW-R900BT
I've been looking at these 3. I really like the Alpine ICS-X7HD, but the Parrot ASTEROID Smart looks sweet also. Any reviews on these?
I have a 08 impala and i have the kenwood ddx419 the 719 is the new model and it has everything ur looking for and more ..looks great sounds great tons of options ..under 400 bucks

what about a suggestion that has a screen?
how about no? Don't ask for suggestions then be picky. It's apparent you know nothing about anything.

here get a nice boss HU WITH a screen.. there enjoy.

jk.

Everyone will have a different opinion on it man, do some research on sites, look for good output voltage/multi rcas always nice / other connection types like usb/aux/etc and of course... screen since you want one.

time alignment is always nice to have as well.

i cant remember the company name off the top of my head but my boy shops sells alot of them they are aftermarket double dins that look stock but they have bt ,satellite radio, 4volts out and all the adapters you need to make it work for steering wheel controls and all that stuff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

chris4627

chris4627
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
kingjd7