The SQeer Thread

Bump because I like the idea of having a sq thread.
Just curious does anyone on here compete
I will be next year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Still trying to figure out what vehicle.

what class?
Probly

iSACA Street Smart 601+

If I get lucky Rookie 601+

I need to find a vehicle though. I will either find a daily driver and make it an SQ car or I will keep my truck and but an early 90's vehicle to compete with.

Aytron, The type 'X' is an SQL sub IIRC. I know it sounds a hell of a lot better than a w0

x2... looks cooler too, and looks are half the equation.

think it goes something like 40% looks 60% enclosure, is that right? i forgot to figure in brand name

Probly
iSACA Street Smart 601+

If I get lucky Rookie 601+

I need to find a vehicle though. I will either find a daily driver and make it an SQ car or I will keep my truck and but an early 90's vehicle to compete with.
awsome I think it would be hard to be 601+ I'm kind of courious what kind of stuff you would have to run to be 600 and below. I would love to have a comp car slowly but surely ill get there

SQ is what i want to do. Convertible means no Spl. My friend won 3rd at Mardi Gras Nationals with an S-10 xtreme. Decked out with crossfire and an Alpine oversized face HU.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.