The Saturn: Death-Horn Build/Addition (10kw+)

That's not healthy at all. Anything under 5 or 6 percent is bad for you. I considered myself to be in **** near perfect shape in Hs. Not so much now. If I cut 15 pounds (in the process now), I'll be back close. I don't lift as much now so my body fat will still be more.
He actually ate tons of fatty, carb'y ish all the time...he just ran all the dang time, he was healthy though from what I can tell...he played hockey with us thru high school.

lol wow. If I eat crappy food I gain weight like crazy. Beer doesn't help so much either lol. Gotta work those dead calories off. Sometimes I hate my love for beer

lol wow. If I eat crappy food I gain weight like crazy. Beer doesn't help so much either lol. Gotta work those dead calories off. Sometimes I hate my love for beer
Yea lol, i gain weight if i sit around and eat terribly but thankfully I keep myself fairly active thru work and most things I do in my time off involve some kind of physical involvement. But yea, hes one of those people thatll eat nothing but large pizzas and beer for each meal and sit around and not gain any weight...lol

Either through the passenger-side wheel well or tak the power steerting pump out and go down (had to do this to fit the alternator in, was too big to fit thru the wheel well
****, that sux...how did u find a HO alt? Custom made?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.