Northeast Region The real deal about Mike Houd & Dave Kasper

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
That wasnt me posting T.J. And for the record bs crap talking is fun but i dont agree with this personal stuff being written on the forums. That being said check your tone with me. Leave all that other stuff with your team and not me. And Nate...your just a tool. Go fuk your fat self in the ass with a ghetto rigged ***** you worthless welfare using twat snot retard. LMAO!!!!

That wasn't me posting T. J. Well who was it under The shops name for starters I think some of the bs sead other ways was not cool for one.

but i don't agree with this personal stuff being written on the forums.

Well bro it got personal. I was not the one to bring this bs to the forum.

i will finnish it though They brought it to them self's.

That being said check your tone with me.

Lol bro please Be real I know where im Taking this tone. ? is do you really think i care how or who im directing it to Lord knows i don't.

And Nate...your just a tool. Go **** your fat self in the ass with a ghetto rigged ***** you worthless welfare using twat snot retard.

And for **** like this I know sometimes Nate and i don't agree with each other.

But Chris This is the type of .****. that gets ones grill taken out Just to let ya know. This is not called for If ya have beef with Nate take it to the lain I thought his bet was good Whip for Whip 1 G was like a smack in the face.

I will Say you have gotten pretty disrespect full and so has Nate he's no better But it takes two to tango.

I just find the .****. that comes out your mouth not to be cool bro. None of us deserve to be talking the way we do but It is what It is. But the other .****. in the other post after all i did was not cool That is when it got all personal.

I was going to read it.. really was.. first hard sentences to read down then it got worse.. Fix that story up and people might read it.. I read some and had no idea what was going on.. People don't care is all I got..

I was going to read it.. really was.. first hard sentences to read down then it got worse.. Fix that story up and people might read it.. I read some and had no idea what was going on.. People don't care is all I got..
Sorry ya feel this way It was not intended for ya. Just trying to point out if ya come pointing a finger ya better be ready to get some back.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I went back threw and fixed it the nicest way i could Sorry.

lol. Look at Nate acting all "hard" hahah. Ive seen hampsters more gangster than you. Arent you supposed to be building a ride to show off your skills? We got 2 new rides for next season if you wanna play. I know never mind, you like spectating. Wanna watch me win?

lol. Look at Nate acting all "hard" hahah. Ive seen hampsters more gangster than you. Arent you supposed to be building a ride to show off your skills? We got 2 new rides for next season if you wanna play. I know never mind, you like spectating. Wanna watch me win?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Looks like someone local made a bogus profile for the sake of stirring up crap with TJ. This tool has 9 posts, and all of them were in either this thread or the other TJ and nate thread, and not one of his posts was worth writing.
Punk is calling me tool. f.cktrd

Looks like someone local made a bogus profile for the sake of stirring up crap with TJ. This tool has 9 posts, and all of them were in either this thread or the other TJ and nate thread, and not one of his posts was worth writing.
Punk is calling me tool. f.cktrd

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.