The Real Crescendo Audio (AVOID AT ALL COST)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got less than stellar customer service, man. That *****, but it is what it is.

If you want the royal treatment you might want to pay the 30% markup that comes with buying the same amp from Sundown...

can't you see his diagnostic are contradictory? can't you see he's lying ?... i'm not really talking to you hisspls, but to all of these who still think i'm the one lying
Again, this is the same Zenon 3K amp that a dozen other companies put their name on and sell. I'd bet that most of the companies who sell these has ever engineered an amplifier and probably they really have no clue how/why they fail. You still didn't answer my questions before. Not to argue, but because I'd actually consider taking a gamble on their amps still....their 3K amp is close to the same cost as a used one (read no warranty) of the other brands.

Still sorry you had such a bad time.

So what you're trying to say is their customer service ******?

Whenever I have to deal with problems with a product purchased from the internet I always include tons of pictures and even videos to let them see what's going on. No one likes to read long email messages and words can't explain most of the weird things that can happen with car audio.

you should have hooked the amp up correctly the first, time then u wouldn't have gone through 2 mths of bs. failure becasue someone hooked the power and ground up reversed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...