Northwest Region ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
cant forget
internet4004po.jpg

some people lack the ability to sense sarcasm.
X2

I don't know of any shows this winter anywhere in this region, which is why I ask
they just pop up lol i thought the pueblo show was last of yr but we had another a few weeks ago. yall need to come to a show though we need new people and new rides to check out.

BREAKING NEWS: Reporting from Who really gives a Fuck about you being loud, Sub2weeker is an official tool!
hahahahaha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

oh and there was already a "team quad" in denver so my freind and I made some "team quad killer" stickers to run at a show it was great

groundpounders... would be a cool name except crunch has an amp named after that, which i thought of after wards.

Tremors.

aftershocks.

frequencies.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.