Northwest Region ''THE QUAD FORCE'' who wants in???

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

sub-FATHER
10+ year member

Resurecting this sport
denver, CO.
this next year i am starting up a stereo club called "THE QUAD FORCE". I want people that will show up to shows and play what they have, take trophys and 1st place in their classes, then go to finals. i know there are a lot of up and coming guys for this next season, and some serious competitors from this last. so let me KNOW or NO!

What's the logic behind the name?
QUADS, ANOTHER NAME FOR SUBS, AND HAVING 4 OR MORE WOULD BE THE IDEA, BUT MORE OR LESS IS GOOD. ITS JUST A BAD AZZ NAME IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

MY BROTHER IS PUTTING IN 4 15S, AND I HAVE 4 18S. AND ANYONE ELSE IS WELCOME PROVIDED THEY SHOW TO EVENTS AND WANT TO WIN.

TEEM KRAZY KAR AUDIOZ will go head to head with you at any show. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

TEEM KRAZY KAR AUDIOZ will go head to head with you at any show. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I've been wanting to join...

QUADS, ANOTHER NAME FOR SUBS, AND HAVING 4 OR MORE WOULD BE THE IDEA, BUT MORE OR LESS IS GOOD. ITS JUST A BAD AZZ NAME IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT.
MY BROTHER IS PUTTING IN 4 15S, AND I HAVE 4 18S. AND ANYONE ELSE IS WELCOME PROVIDED THEY SHOW TO EVENTS AND WANT TO WIN.
mm'kay... Can you make me loud like you?? When I think about the name, I think of quad racing.

Also

poster77584476.jpg

X2 on caps lock, what happens when you can't lead ur team to finals? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif team name is retarded //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Even better is if they all have 4 subs installed they'll be competing against each other at every show. Might want to get cars to cover more classes...

I must have missed the TL thing...

finals where
whereever they are this next year. but i would also like to get another circuit going here in colroado, a gauntlet of events, where you have to compete in three events, (bassrace) (outlaw burp) (drive by) and tally up the scores to find the winners.

ide like to have people come to colorado for some big shows. maybe we can throw a tripple pointer and draw a big crowd for usaci or something.

its funny actually because i saw someone post a stereo club and was taking applications. so i just thought it would be fun to post one. but theres no one really interested in being in something like that in colorado. and drew allready has one, but i would like to have him part, james, and josh as well. mainly because i know these four will show and compete and win nearly every show. and all being a part of the same car club would be cool when we all roll in and take every trophy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.