the pblm w/my edk

limitkid7
5,000+ posts

sell wite
GA
I got a call today from Elemental Designs, and it turns out that the voice coil wasn’t aligned correctly. Seems like it was as they say it, “¾’s of an inch off” – which caused the rattling sound at first. Eventually it came apart so no signal was being processed to the motor, thus no sound. they are sending me a brand new one.

yes its a w6v2...

humm i remember those days... we had a big fight on the forum back then....

on to new stuff now, john and i both..

he kissed the audiobahn goodbye as i did the w6v2s

ah so your friends edk had a problem? No wonder you hated them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

The edk may look small, but size isn't everything.

- pe@ce

ah so your friends edk had a problem? No wonder you hated them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gifThe edk may look small, but size isn't everything.

- pe@ce

ok tiny, try telling that to your girlfriend and see how far u get

not the size its the motion of the ocean my friend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yes its a w6v2...
humm i remember those days... we had a big fight on the forum back then....

on to new stuff now, john and i both..

he kissed the audiobahn goodbye as i did the w6v2s
i remember that. U said how much better the w6 was than the K. Then u said u were gona compare it to the A but u never said how the comparison went between those 2.

i remember that. U said how much better the w6 was than the K. Then u said u were gona compare it to the A but u never said how the comparison went between those 2.
phil wasn't ready to let me hear his A pound at the time so i really still haven't heard an 12ed A @ its best.... Phil's was EH ok, but my 12w6v2 sounded louder, cleaner, and overall better....... and mine was in a car his in an suv...... so really it should be the other way around, but like i said - phil has an eda 12 only for sq purposes......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

limitkid7

5,000+ posts
sell wite
limitkid7
GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date