The Offical $150 SPL Challenge w/rules

There should be no box rules at all...IMO.
It is changed.

Could we please get this back into the regular thread(link in the OP) please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I wasn't trying to push or be an ***...I just like to be clear on the rules.
I know, I apologize for that, just have the same few people pming and being stupid about such a simple thing.

There will be no restrictions on enclosures(except the wall part for now...may change if it is needed)

I don't see how you can organize this class until you have some definite rules in place that everyone can agree to.

How can people say they agree if the rules are getting changed all the time?

Putting limits outside of the $150 for sub(s) and amp(s) just seems ridiculous to me.

If someone needs an enclosure made out of concrete and lined with tile to squeeze every last db out, who cares? Its the $150 budget that matters.

The Europeans already have us beat in this regard (most DB for money spent)

The first year of such a challenge will be hard. I have rules set in place that I feel are workable. I would say that after the end of this month(February) no rules will be adjusted again until after nov 1st which is when the season for the challenge is over, and the rules altered would take affect the following year.

Sorry, at this time I have no backing from anyone to assist in winnings what so ever. Plaques are the best I can do on a short notice. If you have better ideas please by all means let me know.

As of now, they will be similar to world record style plaques.

Sorry, at this time I have no backing from anyone to assist in winnings what so ever. Plaques are the best I can do on a short notice. If you have better ideas please by all means let me know.
As of now, they will be similar to world record style plaques.
Ahhh nice.... when the time comes i might be able to donate something for first place //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ahhh nice.... when the time comes i might be able to donate something for first place //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Anything would be helpful and I'm sure would "stir" the pot more for the competition.

this is a pretty sweet challenge and i think im gonna have to do it. fairly cheap to do other than building boxes but hey thats where the fun is at. as far as the rules go its pretty cut and dry. no walls. u have 150 total for sub(s) and amp. has to be new. we all know what can be bought. being as it is.... say you have a wholesale house account. can you show what you paid through them or does it have to be an online store for proof of cost? or does it have to be every joes price. just a little confusion on my part but i still know what iw ant to run and found prices online to show the total of under 150 so i guess no matter what id pay elsewhere at least online pricing is still under 150.

and no tommy you cannot use your cheater truck in outlaw. lol

You use your own tl? I'll use a funky pup and a jensen 88w chip amp and do a 183. K factor anyone?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Why even post?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.