The New

Participant count
  • Participant list

Diplexers
10+ year member

Logarithmic Robot
Phoenix, AZ
Hey all. I've been gone a while and need to know what's the new? What is the new kid on the block everyone is talking about. I have 2000 rms, looking for a daily handler with some decent sound quality. Single 12" ported.

Thanks in advance!

What is the new kid on the block everyone is talking about.

article-2304224-00CBB31800000190-964_634x543.jpg

By gone I mean gone from here. About 7 years. Last sub was the FI BTL. Liked it a lot. Budget doesn't matter.

P.S. Who is getting all the alternator business? I'm going to need another one.

By gone I mean gone from here. About 7 years. Last sub was the FI BTL. Liked it a lot. Budget doesn't matter.
Sundown is still a big contender. Their X series would fit what you're looking for. SSA's XCON is also a great sub. Owned an 18 myself. Got loud, low and sounded great. XCON 12 Sound Solutions Audio 12" 1750W XCON Series Subwoofer - SSA STORE

Lots of alternator companies out now

Main ones you see mentioned are Singer and Mechman, theres dc, iraggi, excessive amperage, js alternators(the cheapest out of the bunch) and probably more i cant think of right now.

Xcon, zv4, tantric HD, fi q, soundqubed hdc3, just to name a few subs

Hey all. I've been gone a while and need to know what's the new? What is the new kid on the block everyone is talking about. I have 2000 rms, looking for a daily handler with some decent sound quality. Single 12" ported.
Thanks in advance!
Need a box? Pm me. I'll hook you up nice man.

DC alternator has very few complaints and has the most up to date facility. Mechman/Singer are the next two common
Subwoofers there's lot of options (Soundqubed HDC3, American Bass HD/VFL, Ascendant Mayhem, DC Level 4/XL, Sundown X and Z just came out with a new revision gonna have to ask a local dealer since I don't think there online yet, SSA Xcon, DDS Ethos, DD 9512, Fi Bi/Q, Crossfire C7, Incriminator Death Penalty/Death Row).

DC fucked me over. Sent a alt that clearly did not fit. Argued it was my error putting it on even after I sent them a pic with the way different OEM. 2 months later they told me to send it back for a refund. It was pretty though and expensive.

Singer has always done me right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Diplexers

10+ year member
Logarithmic Robot
Diplexers
Phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date