The New XXX's

Take it easy, why the hell do you always take things so personal. You act like I'm try to persoanlly tear you down as a person...when I'm not. Chill out, relax...and join in this thing called SARCASM...it's fun //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Also, when you called RE...they prolly lied to you b/c you a Joe Shmoe Public...calling them on the fone...asking them a question they've prolly been asked 5million times.

Oh...and let's do that IQ thing!!! Le'ts DO IT!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

/sarcasm

NG
Why are you taking MY comments so personal? lol Lets not forget who mentioned who first in this thread, out of the blue, before we talk about who is uptight here. Frankly, Im amused by your personal attention to me and my comments, not mad. I wouldn't give you the satisfaction, if for no other reason. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif When I read what you wrote: "Lol, all I gotta say to everyone is...TOLD YA SO. Especially you Audioholic!!" I lol'd my ass off irl. It was a classic ngsm comment.
That's still no excuse to lie to a customer. If a company does not want to release information to "Joe Shmoe" (Im more than a joe schmoe there btw but whatever), they should say so, not give wrong info.

The IQ test.... was a joke. lol Grow up.

We being anyone whose followed what the people at RE have said about this new sub. Aparently that does not include you? If so, try a search for "RE", "new supersub" and "will be relased in February 2005". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

All this arguing is making my penis soft... Makes me think of the xxx v.2 vs. mag v.2 vs. LMT vs. ? *****fests that will follow.

I'd like to see the post where dave said it's 650........where the fvck did everyone come up with that number anyways? "oh em gee, dave said it will be about 100 more than the current xxx....sooo multiply, carry the one, divide by my 2 inch pen0r, and 650 IS THE FINAL PRICE, OMG RE IS RIPOFF!!!111oneone"

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Why are you taking MY comments so personal? lol Lets not forget who mentioned who first in this thread, out of the blue, before we talk about who is uptight here. Frankly, Im amused by your personal attention to me and my comments, not mad. I wouldn't give you the satisfaction, if for no other reason. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif When I read what you wrote: "Lol, all I gotta say to everyone is...TOLD YA SO. Especially you Audioholic!!" I lol'd my ass off irl. It was a classic ngsm comment.
That's still no excuse to lie to a customer. If a company does not want to release information to "Joe Shmoe" (Im more than a joe schmoe there btw but whatever), they should say so, not give wrong info.

The IQ test.... was a joke. lol Grow up.

We being anyone whose followed what the people at RE have said about this new sub. Aparently that does not include you? If so, try a search for "RE", "new supersub" and "will be relased in February 2005". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Cuz you started the ***** fest in this thread. End of story.

NG

whoa whoa whoa whoa trigger, calm down dude, this is teh interenet, there are morons out there with no commen sense you know?

Oh and i'd prolly end up buying it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

F you. You obvioslly don't know how to read.
Assumtion on the price is 650ish, So I wrote how they are increasing prices.

Then I asked for confirmation of the price, parameters so we can stop assuming things...

Grow up dumb ass.
Hes an idiot, dont sweat it.

I just dont know why David cant come on here and clear us up, after all it was supposed to be released a year ago.

Quit *****ing at other people, i started this thread to let ppl know what David said over at SIN, no need to flame, if you have to ***** as some one do it via PM.

Well, you're obviously not that much more that just a joe schmoe at RE, cause they didn't tell you.

DO NOT take that as a personal stab at you, that's just how it is, companies can't have THAT many people in the loop.

Now both of you, PLEASE put eachother on ignore.

Well, you're obviously not that much more that just a joe schmoe at RE, cause they didn't tell you.
DO NOT take that as a personal stab at you, that's just how it is, companies can't have THAT many people in the loop.

Now both of you, PLEASE put eachother on ignore.
Amen!

All of you ****ers stfu about the price till we know for a FACT.
And who are you to tell people to stfu, stop telling people to shut up, the main reason people ask is because RE never give prices or release any infomation when they say they will. This sub was supposed to be out 1 year ago and we still have no information on it what so ever.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

chinny

5,000+ posts
Banned
chinny
Miami Dade
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date