The my worst nightmare!

ANTHRAX_4_SALE
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
The repo man came and got my car with all my shi* with it and didnt bother to knock on the door and tell me to get it. Not to mad, just want my amp and north face coat. but anyways my sister is selling me her old 2003 mercury sable with rims for $1000 (now thats love). I was thinking of going 2 lanzar 4000d since i already have one, 2 kinetik 2600's, hella 1/0 gauge. alt. upgrade is a must but dont know much about how large of a alt i can fit in there.

-Really trying to go with two 15's

-price $800 for both

- love low bass and a spl boy

-i want to go to local comps. and stuff

the seats fold down so thats a good thing. just what some good subs that will last also need to know some box ideas, i was thinking 6-7 cubes, two 6" areo ports crx style tuned to 29 hz. also willing to build the box from the inside. I think it will be kinda loud, i have alot of time to do this since i ride the school bus now.

shank youz veryz much.

Don't you think you should worry about paying your bills before you worry about what stereo to put in your new car?
didnt pay because i was helping my mom pay morgage and electricity, rather have a roof over my head and power.

they want $1000 and the will give it back since i'm 5 months behind, so i mines well get something better.

man my uncle used to do repos, ive been on quite a few of them, pays pretty well, but if you have a heart, it sometimes kinda tough to do, taking someones wheels, but sometimes u feel good about it haha...i couldnt do it as a full time job tho, too many things involved...***** about losing the car, but it happens...atleast ur still breathing

didnt pay because i was helping my mom pay morgage and electricity, rather have a roof over my head and power.
they want $1000 and the will give it back since i'm 5 months behind, so i mines well get something better.
The repo man came and got my car with all my shi* with it and didnt bother to knock on the door and tell me to get it. Not to mad, just want my amp and north face coat. but anyways my sister is selling me her old 2003 mercury sable with rims for $1000 (now thats love). I was thinking of going 2 lanzar 4000d since i already have one, 2 kinetik 2600's, hella 1/0 gauge. alt. upgrade is a must but dont know much about how large of a alt i can fit in there.

-Really trying to go with two 15's

-price $800 for both

- love low bass and a spl boy

-i want to go to local comps. and stuff
uhhhh $1800 for another car and system and $1000 to get your old one back with system already installed... Where you planning to get this magic money for a new system?

How the hell can you afford another system if you can't even make the car payments for the vehicle it goes into. If you have $1000 laying around then why coulden't you make the car payment?

This whole thread is sounding like BS to me. Maybe go back to school and learn how to get through life before wasting more time on car audio.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.