is this a good idea for 2 dd9500c

Participant count
  • Participant list

mustardman
10+ year member

I'm buying two dd 9500 c i have some questions.I need to know what ohm they are because i'm buying them blown ,so do i need to now the ohm on the motor is or can i justed order the recones to the ohm that i want or do it matter? they have the four spoke basket. And if it don't matter what recone size should i get 15 or 18? I was thinking 18 because i'ev never seen a 18"dd 9500 sub before and it would justed be bad ***.Is this a good idea or i justed getting stupid? Lasted question how much are recones for dd? because i really don't want to spend more then 150? I'm really looking for some feed back from you guys.

When you recone them, you get to choose what ohm you want. It's the voicecoil. I don't know offhand how much DD charges to recone them but I've heard it might take a while from them. Best bet would be to just contact them directly and ask.

When you recone them, you get to choose what ohm you want. It's the voicecoil. I don't know offhand how much DD charges to recone them but I've heard it might take a while from them. Best bet would be to just contact them directly and ask.
x2

btw I dont think DD makes 18s. They have 17s tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

DD's 17 or actually 18's...They offer recone kits you can order from them for the do it yourself people....They have improved their turn around time on recones and are a lot quicker now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif As far as turning the 95 into a 18 I dunno...I'm thinking only in the 99's...I've never heard of a DD 9518 check them out http://www.ddaudio.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.