The Mule

Your missing my point bud.
No, I get ya. But I do have to say that exo does look like he just came off a construction site after bing there for 4 days straight most times. And does get really excited about stuff lol he has some pretty cool system demo videos tho, just have to facepalm at some or most of hi antics lol

makes tons more sense that way. I dont think he has ever specifically said which vehicle it was for. Always wondered wtf he was gonna do with that thing in the mule. Push the cab extension back further? Pretty let down that he isnt gonna do something prettier in the f150. More plex or something more creative in general. I guess i cant say much since it isnt me doing the arduous amount of work hes doing anyways. Hats off to him for all his hard work tho. Not to sound like a prude, but i wish he would put less swearing in his videos.
He actually mentions several times that the 13w7 is for the ford. And that he's putting it on wheels to roll it in and out. Also about to cut 8" (I think) holes into the cab. You must not be following to close.

He actually mentions several times that the 13w7 is for the ford. And that he's putting it on wheels to roll it in and out. Also about to cut 8" (I think) holes into the cab. You must not be following to close.
i must have. Thank you for the info man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

youdoofus

Skibidi
youdoofus
planet earth
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from