**The Greatest Bass CD Ever Made!**

iduno if this has ben posted caus its 11 pages but pistol pistol (remix) but obie trice, pounds, its just one beat the whole time and sounds nice, its from the eminem's re-up album if you have a hard time finding it.

also, savage

let me see yo hips swanggg

even if it doesnt bump, you gotta do the dice while youre at a stop light next to someone.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=01NQTVIQ

bass.jpg

kool kieth sex style... from start to finish it is bangin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

dont forget:

Kool Keith - Grandmas Boy

Its a great compromise between SPL and SQ! And yes its from the movie, Grandmas Boy!

Dudetop 3 Bass CD's Period Any order...

Techmaster PEB Bass Computer

Bass Patrol- The kings Of Bass

Quad Force- Anything by them...lol

Telarc Digital -Bachbusters...Or Time Warp...Be careful with volume levels before you crank this stuff...Speaker breaking stuff...Also the 1812 overture with its digitized cannon shots will test excursion limits of your subwoofers.

Oh **** almost forgot...ANYTHING BY DYNAMIX II Especially color beats(Orange purple green beats) BOW Down to the WHITE BOYS from canada!!!They was not bulls****ing! lol

30hz is low as hell?
well, for a mainstream song that sounds good and has a catchy beat and good lyrics yes. If i want to hear (or not hear) subsonic crap that just makes the cone flap back and forth i have plenty of bass mekanik garbage to throw in my system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.