The Great 15" Challenge

Right now I got so much money going into everything I will not be able to put money down but I would really just like to test from companies that help, if they dont help out its fine with me.

Great idea. Any idea as to what the tuning frequencies of the boxes will be? Maybe 30-33-36 for daily, and 40-45-50 for spl? I'm interested to see what you had in mind...

What im laughing about is that some companies I believe are a lil worried there products arent gonna be able to handle the test NOR the competition....

So instead of seeing true results.... they will just keep going with their "STATED" performance of their product... and not deliver

These companies know who they are.. as do a lot of people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

all straight drop-ins?
no "break in" time?
Correct, thats the easiest way I can keep it even.

All subs will be brand new and no break in, I will do several tests though so by the end they will be pretty broken in.

What im laughing about is that some companies I believe are a lil worried there products arent gonna be able to handle the test NOR the competition....
So instead of seeing true results.... they will just keep going with their "STATED" performance of their product... and not deliver

These companies know who they are.. as do a lot of people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Im not calling out any companies, if they do not wish to see therre product get put up against the general public, that is there decision and no one elses. I just think they should take the opportunities when they have them. This is a lot of work and time for me, not many people will do this.

I know its a pain in the ass process but I have nothing to do soon as school is out so I will spend it doing these tests and I think the info is very valuable so it can help tons of people

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.