The Best In Dash Cd For The Price I Trying To Stick Too

tommybad
10+ year member

YES DOES ANYONE KNOW WHATS THE BEST RECIEVER OUT OF THESE MODELS , PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE IF YOU HAD EXPERIENC E WITH aNY OF THESE MODELS , panasonic cq-dfx501u , pioneer deh-p740mp , panasonic cq-df601u and the alpine cda-7892 , i wanted something in the 200- 250 range i wanted something with atleast two rca outs and a sub out to level my 12s , if you know a good radio in this price rangeit would be appreciated

if you go to best but, sometimes they have open recievers that they sell for cheap, just because they dont have the box. i know at the one by me they do. it comes with all instructions and everything. you can probably get a poineer deh4400 for like 120$$. i got mine for 125.

hey tommybad,

i'd get the pioneer. If you can find the older model, deh-p7300. I think the features are way better, 4v triple preouts!!! The new one only has 2 and they're 2 volts. If you play mp3 cds then go for it. The deck has more features than you can ever imagine! I have a deh-p6300 and I'm still amazed by what it can do. You can run subs off of it!!!! I'm biased in that respect....Alpine is alright too but I think they're over priced.

Nick

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.