The Best Guys-Concord, CA

Participant count
  • Participants list

klingcam
10+ year member

Norcal
There aren't a lot of car installation places in my area, so my choices were limited. In addition to this place there is also Custom Car Alarms on Contra Costa Blvd. They're good, and they know what they're doing. I've had two alarms installed there with no problems and good service. But I checked out The Best Guys because their area of expertise is specifically car audio and they got some good reviews online. It is a family business that's now made it's way through two generations, and I liked the mom and pop feel as well as the personalized attention given me. Frankly I could've gotten slightly lower prices on the hardware through Crutchfield, but these guys' prices were comparable, and I believe in patronizing local businesses and stimulating local economy. They came very close to matching Crutchfield with the exception of the dash mount kit and an installation manual. But I wanted to the install myself, and if you're taking on that task, you already have a basic knowledge/confidence about this type of project, and there's lots of info online (present company included) to help you out. In any case, Doug and his dad at The Best Guys were extremely helpful and patient with me and all my questions. I got a good product at a good price, and now I have a relationship with a "local" shop if I ever have any additional questions or need any additional items. These guys still understand what personal friendly service is and what is required to make a consumer a repeat customer. I would definitely shop there again and would recommend them to anyone in the area. Good job Best Guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...