The at exo 15

carlosg_313
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Guess who has one for testing purposes bitches?

More on that tomorrow.

Will be doing testing from box tuned to 30hz, 34hz, 37hz, and 40hz(for SPL)

Car : 2002 Nissan Xterra

Equipment used for testing : RD D9 wired down to .7ohm, 2 batteries(xs power d3100 and d3400) dc power alt 270, 2 runs of 1/0.

My god you're useless. Op- cant wait to see your results! 

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Yumaddough
youngsters trolling on training wheels. leave him be. lulz

edit - btw, having the box on 34hz, it likes the mid 30s more than higher frequencies so far. BUT its because my box port is long as sh1t. takes the D9 pretty good though on .7ohm. just bottoms out on few songs with crazy bass lines. but then again, a 2000rms rate sub being pushed on 5400 before rise aint that bad at all. should add a bigger spider pack(forgot where the spider was placed on the landing so i can determine IF it needs a larger pack) or just 1-2 more stiff spiders option when have that much power going to a sub.

will make another box with shorter port and see if that makes a difference. but so far, i like it (cant wait to have the 18in version of it)

audio technix subwoofer, named after EXO the youtube dude
coleman bought Atmost Audio, and bringing out the subs under Audio Technix.

edit - did not see the final statement. just zoomed though and thought you meant to youtube EXO to see how it looks like. posting this to multiple threads/forums keeps my mind busy

No. That is not correct. They were created under the Atmos label. There were 6 different woofers all of which has "sphere" removed from their names. So instead of "Atmosphere Audio" It was "Atmos". Instead of "exosphere" it was "exo". The Atmos brand was absorbed by Audio Technix. The product names remain the same. None of it had anything to do with the guy on youtube. Nothing against him or anything... he just had nothing to do with it.

No. That is not correct. They were created under the Atmos label. There were 6 different woofers all of which has "spere" removed from their names. So instead of "Atmosphere Audio" It was "Atmos". Instead of "exosphere" it was "exo". The Atmos brand was absorbed by Audio Technix. The product names remain the same. None of it had anything to do with the guy on youtube. Nothing against him or anything... he just had nothing to do with it.

.....ninja'd lol. but very interesting.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Thats a BIG NO sir.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

that annoying skinny dude with the high pitched voice or the other exo guy?
niether.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

carlosg_313

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
carlosg_313
houston, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date