thanx for the help.......1 more time please!

• Thread starter <quoiry>
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
&

<quoiry>

Hey i heard that kicker aint never made a real speaker made for a ported box so i plan on building a sealed box about 2 cubic box for two of the 15L7 what do you think about that since ill be movin twice the air and getting full power out of the amp! oh yeah which way should i face the speakers it plays clean facing the glass loud facing the rear but the car almost jumps off the ground with all the rattling

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...
Im pretty curious as well.I am wondering what all took place for the supply for the demand?
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
Agreed with this here. Since you have the unit pulled out of the car/dash...test it at your car battery directly for operation. very simple to do...

About this thread

Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
billetz23
Screenshot_20240518-030709~2.png

1aespinoza

May 18, 2024