Thanks for the new virus Goob!

hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Considering this site has a great history of injecting malware and it is either this or eBay I'm going to guess it came from this place.

This one is awful. Tatally blocks rkill and other removal tools. I guess my night will be spent blowing away my hard drive and re-installing everyting.

AVG ftw. I have a cracked version of AVG until who knows when along with malwarebytes also cracked until god knows when //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have been a member here for 4 years and been viewing ~2 years longer or more and have never got a virus from here, Maybe you got it at CACO with their ads, or many of the other sites you go to. This and eBay can't be the only sites you go to. If it is, then what a terrible waste of the internet.

I have been a member here for 4 years and been viewing ~2 years longer or more and have never got a virus from here, Maybe you got it at CACO with their ads, or many of the other sites you go to. This and eBay can't be the only sites you go to. If it is, then what a terrible waste of the internet.

...and still a noob. Everyone knows Goob and ANT are in cahoots.

haha. I have run this computer for maybe 2-3 years now.. never once reformatted.. browse this site on and off alot..

Never once got a virus. I dont run any crazy antivirus **** either just basic free comcast ********

Always practice safe net.™

5146560_f520.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.