Termlab-Bad buyer and transaction

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
We made contact and he made arrangements to purchase my ED K 15. He sent a MO and payment went smooth. And I sent the sub out as promised. Now this is where the story goes south. Let me explain this out.

Prior to shipping this sub I have tested it to ensure working order and noticed nothing to be wrong. It performed great with around 200 watts. Well he sent me a PM stating that the sub showed up 15min ago or less and that he had a "feeling" when he opened the box. He then saw that the spider was pulled up and there was a rip in the spider. I know this was not nature of the sub apon leaving but I told him I have to see it and as long as it sounded the same as when it left I can send him money or we can work soemthing out. After this discusion we agreed to trade the EDK15 and his 850D for my DBX15. He agreed to send both back. So this is prior to me even looking into the EDK situation. Now only sub arrives and I look at it and can plainly see the spider was pulled away and ripped/cut. I check the suspension only to notice the sub was almost locked from the coils being burnt. I went out to test on an amp to ensure and the amp kicked into protection apon wiring it up.

After all of this I PMed him to let him know i don't like being lied to and the best I can do is a only a trade in which I will give him 75% of the sub(being it was only $90) I figure 75% and then paying for the DBX(which was an agreed transaction to begin with. I explained to him that this is all I will do as I will not spend any money out of my pocket for him lieing and breaking my the sub. I can not and will not take responsibility for what he did. If he would not have lied I might have worked better with him in this case offering a little bit of money back, instead he lied in an attempt to scam me so he can blow my sub and get his money back.

Please remember that as I tell 90% of anyone I do transactions with that I run online selling/trading the same way I ran my store. I will do things that make me take a loss for you to come ahead unless its an unclean deal. If you break things I still attempt to help out as Mr. Loki can attest to this.(He has blown subs, that he told me were blown by him or friends. I am now making efforts for them to be reconed with no expence on anyones part except for shipping).

If his first PM would have been a little less BS style and more reality I would have not been so skeptical from the beging. He will come on here saying I'm wrong and so forth and that I'm a bad and such. However I did work with him as best I could until I found that he blantly lied to me on several PMs. This is not the way to do buss. and I encourage all sellers to beware as me may attempt this again in the future when he buys something else and then says its magicaly broke.

I'm sorry, but Termlab is the 100% worst buyer transaction I have ever had. I have never had a buyer/seller/trader lie straight to me as any one who has talked me should know I will find out the truth when I check into the matter.

If you are a buyer/seller/trader and see this in regards to me please read both mine and his posts and make your own choice on weather to deal with me or him.

P.S.-I also gave him my phone number in an attempt to talk this out over the phone only to get..."I"m not a phone guy." So he can lie on the computer but not on the phone it seems.

I will agree with pro on this, because fact of the matter is he checks things out thouroughly prior to selling. I have dealt with him on 2 AWSOME occasions, but pro you lied...lol I never blew a sub, but I got these f*ck ups excuse my french that cant leave gains alone. Truth be told though pro and I are working on getting them done and I will just keep them or sell/trade. Since Im here and I know you will read this pro...LOL lets work a deal on the Hk15s and amp or the Aq15s.

ummm when you fry the coils dont you get this sick ass smell? i mean the only sub i ever got that was blown was extremely nasty smelling? wouldnt you smell that before you even have to test it? just wondering.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I will agree with pro on this, because fact of the matter is he checks things out thouroughly prior to selling. I have dealt with him on 2 AWSOME occasions, but pro you lied...lol I never blew a sub, but I got these f*ck ups excuse my french that cant leave gains alone. Truth be told though pro and I are working on getting them done and I will just keep them or sell/trade. Since Im here and I know you will read this pro...LOL lets work a deal on the Hk15s and amp or the Aq15s.

this is where you are both going wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif i have equipment inside, to test subwoofers... it never seen the power of an amplifier. i didnt touch any gains anywhere, and i know how to set them. its funny that i've never blown a subwoofer before...

it arrived in bad shape. but i'm sure he just happened to look at the spider when it left?? his tests were done in a small sealed box, with roughly 200 watts (by his admission) and he wasnt even the original owner. how long did you own it??

what else did you play it on???

he's the scammer... believe what you want. the only forum member i've had any kind of problem with what-so-ever.

You can post that I'm a scammer all you want. I have done what I can for you. The sub will be shipped back in its condition it came in. I don't know what to tell you other then next time you want to rip someone pick someone who won't look into what is wrong. I mean really did you think that when you sent the sub back I would just say OK no biggy? You broke it and you can keep it. I offered you a deal in fixing the problem the best way posible and you were ok with it. Then you backed out with out even letting me know. I don't mind you blasting me at every chance, if that makes you feel better then by all means please keep at your flamming keyboard. To everyone else. I posted in my post that you need to read all posts and make your own choice. If you want to deal with him or me then fine. If not then fine.

I have said this in his thread. I stand by my choice and he will be getting his sub the way he sent it back to me. I will not fix what he broke or attempt to make it better for him because he left me a neg. feedback. The feedback will not sway my choice to not help him now. I still have the DBX offer on the table if he wants it. If not then he can have ED K as he sent it to me after he broke the sub.

And for you having testing equipment inside your are lieing now or when you talked to me on MSN. You told me there you don't test or fix anything. You also went on to ask ?'s about some testing equipment I have and you had no idea what it was. So what did you use to test it then? I realy would like to know.

P.S.- You can not test with your "BS magic", You do know that right ?

I am also no longer going to attend in conversation in this thread or yours. If you want to talk about anything EDK or DBX or what ever then do so on MSN or PM. I am not going to change my mind on this however, neg. feedback or not I will 100% stand behind what I say. I always stand behind what I say good or bad. I won't change that because you are flamming me for you breaking a sub and blamming me so you can get money back.

And for you having testing equipment inside your are lieing now or when you talked to me on MSN. You told me there you don't test or fix anything. You also went on to ask ?'s about some testing equipment I have and you had no idea what it was. So what did you use to test it then? I realy would like to know.
P.S.- You can not test with your "BS magic", You do know that right ?

I am also no longer going to attend in conversation in this thread or yours. If you want to talk about anything EDK or DBX or what ever then do so on MSN or PM. I am not going to change my mind on this however, neg. feedback or not I will 100% stand behind what I say. I always stand behind what I say good or bad. I won't change that because you are flamming me for you breaking a sub and blamming me so you can get money back.

i dont care for the money you obviously need it more than i do... if you are scamming people. i also said i dont -fix- things, i said nothing about not being able to test it. you are obviously confusing me with one of your many other butt buddies... honestly... you also told me how you tested it was a small sealed box on roughly 200RMS watts. i asked nothing more of the situation. i was asking because i was wondering how you could possibly miss the ripped/torn spider. sounds to me like you are trying to twist facts or lie yourself.

Although in this you taught me a new leason even on MSN I will now copy all conversations that will affect deals in the future this way you will be able to swap what happened in reality for what you "think" or "wanted" to happen. You know no matter what you say and I say we both know the truth. So before you look more like a little flammer because you want to make me out to be the bad guy, when in fact i'm not (although you work hard at it. Even lieing more and more.). You should just simply PM and ask what can YOU do to fix it. Simple as that. Don't come on the forum spreading lies. Even in my other neg. feedback from maniackilla I addmitted it was my fault for rushing and not saying. However, I did what I could to fix the situation.(The box of course was not my fault.) So even in my past with the other neg.(if you want to call it that) I have a history of fixing bad deals in anyway I can if it was my fault or the other party was not tring to lie to me. I'm sorry this offends you but your are lieing everyone post now tring to keep me as the bad guy. And calling my friends names and such you should think before you post.

Leaving a neg. feedback is no problem but there is no need to flame like you do. How old are you anyway? My guess is your some teen that thinks he knows it all.(no offence to those who are teens and have a level head.)

i would just like to add the amp i got from him for $250 works great, never had a problem. and even if it was tested in a small sealed box with 200 watts how can you miss burnt coils?? i got your back pro.

I hear you pro and term if you payed attention to what I said it was directed at dustion not you so before you go jumping on me and getting your feelings hurt you might wanna re read what is said before you shoot off at the mouth. Pro get ahold of me please.

Although in this you taught me a new leason even on MSN I will now copy all conversations that will affect deals in the future this way you will be able to swap what happened in reality for what you "think" or "wanted" to happen. You know no matter what you say and I say we both know the truth. So before you look more like a little flammer because you want to make me out to be the bad guy, when in fact i'm not (although you work hard at it. Even lieing more and more.). You should just simply PM and ask what can YOU do to fix it. Simple as that. Don't come on the forum spreading lies. Even in my other neg. feedback from maniackilla I addmitted it was my fault for rushing and not saying. However, I did what I could to fix the situation.(The box of course was not my fault.) So even in my past with the other neg.(if you want to call it that) I have a history of fixing bad deals in anyway I can if it was my fault or the other party was not tring to lie to me. I'm sorry this offends you but your are lieing everyone post now tring to keep me as the bad guy. And calling my friends names and such you should think before you post.
Leaving a neg. feedback is no problem but there is no need to flame like you do. How old are you anyway? My guess is your some teen that thinks he knows it all.(no offence to those who are teens and have a level head.)

i'm 21, i'm out of my teen years //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and you telling me i'm lieing is what is pissing me off in the first place. if you wanted to work out the deal fine... but i'm not going to cost myself money because you dont want to believe the truth.

i would just like to add the amp i got from him for $250 works great, never had a problem. and even if it was tested in a small sealed box with 200 watts how can you miss burnt coils?? i got your back pro.

it didnt have fried coils. it had a ripped/detached spider. you are getting confused. i even checked the coils before it left. they worked. only when it got BACK to him did the issue of damaged coils come about.

I back Pro up on this one. He is a local friend of mine and has helped me out on quite a few car audio issues and even built me a couple boxes(along with hooking the systems up). I have bought quite a few amps from him and even a couple subs and he has never dissapointed me. To anyone looking to buy from him, dont let this one transaction steer you away because hes a very good guy to deal with.

seems like pro has alot of back up term, but you know since you had such neg things to say about me at my loss also I feel that you got what you asked for....that simple

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views