Termlab-Bad buyer and transaction

I would like to thank everyone that has taken the time to post on my behalf. This is just a situation that keeps going south do to the actoins of the other party in volved. If there was a real safe ground for both of us to settle I would not mind loosing some to fix this situation, however his motives to me and others that have stood behind me are lacking in truth and as it seems he would rather boost his ego and mouth rather then fix this situation.

Again thank you to all who stand up for me and sorry if you get any neg. reply's or posts from termlab do to your involvement.

I would like to thank everyone that has taken the time to post on my behalf. This is just a situation that keeps going south do to the actoins of the other party in volved. If there was a real safe ground for both of us to settle I would not mind loosing some to fix this situation, however his motives to me and others that have stood behind me are lacking in truth and as it seems he would rather boost his ego and mouth rather then fix this situation.
Again thank you to all who stand up for me and sorry if you get any neg. reply's or posts from termlab do to your involvement.

you trying to bump this up or somethin??? lol... anyway, i'm trying to fix the problem... not you... i'm going to have the subwoofer reconed (is that costing you any money) lol. did you offer to help fix the situation in any way?? no... you just said you were going to stand by your word (which is wrong, because it did come defective). so how was it again that you would like to help??

seems like pro has alot of back up term, but you know since you had such neg things to say about me at my loss also I feel that you got what you asked for....that simple

and you... are an ass... you jumped on his side immediately. you are partners in crime, and it seems you had a thread backfire on you and you are unhappy about.

No need to be unhappy, but you made no sense that simple and you blamed me for your deal with pro. Not to mention your still at it trying to down me. Its cool man do as you please, wont bother me any, because my refs and feedback remain flawless and even more I will have 6 more new POS refs/feedback soon.

Termlab not be an ass but prior to finding out the truth on the subs condition I was all for helping, and if you read your new PM there is more helpful info in there. However, unless you publically post your "sorry" posts for ripping on me and Loki this may never end. I do not stand by the ripping of parties not envolved. That helps no one, but makes you look alot worse by your actions on the forum. As I told you before I will not do a 100% refund because I do not trust your word on what happened with the sub. However, if we can get some other issues resolved I might be willing to do some kind of partial refund and of course you get the sub back. Its up to you right now. Lets see if you can keep the peace. My worse thing is calling you a liar(which I believe) but if it will help you end your madness with loki then I will be the first to say fine...I'm sorry I think your a liar. I will no longer post such things on the open forums. But your beef with Loki is not on the same level. Your just unhappy that a few people on here seem to think good of me dispite what you say, because most who talk to me know I'm more then a great guy and do my best to keep all transactions good(except when the issues has nothing to do with me). So you let me know what you want to do. I have sent you a PM as well. So its up to you now.

That to me sounds more then DO ABLE. Im glad there is some type of progress. I agree with pro on this, but also term I cant down you either for also making the effort after feeling scammed or however you want to word that. Thats more then I can say for the individual that did me wrong with the bummed amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views