Tennessee Meet

lol... i know, i havent even read past a couple pages in this thing but id say ur right and the meet never happend... lol

P.S. i agree with your sig X1000000.... you go to any of the games? and do you keep up with hs ball around here?
Lol, of course I go to the games. This is Knoxville after all. I watch The Blitz but that's about it as far as HS. I know Fulton always kicks everyones ass. AE and Alcoa are usually strong.

Lol, of course I go to the games. This is Knoxville after all. I watch The Blitz but that's about it as far as HS. I know Fulton always kicks everyones ass. AE and Alcoa are usually strong.
lol... the hs games are fun... (i kick for gibbs:crap: ) but its really not that bad... im prolly goin to college for it, got a bunch of BS letters from everywhere (bama, michigan,vandy,... the list goes on) but the only schools showing real intrest atm are MTSU (aparrently very interested), and LSU (called me once and sent a couple of handwritten letters and whatnot)... anyways, i love the game and just typed a completely worthless post:laugh:

lol... the hs games are fun... (i kick for gibbs:crap: ) but its really not that bad... im prolly goin to college for it, got a bunch of BS letters from everywhere (bama, michigan,vandy,... the list goes on) but the only schools showing real intrest atm are MTSU (aparrently very interested), and LSU (called me once and sent a couple of handwritten letters and whatnot)... anyways, i love the game and just typed a completely worthless post:laugh:
Great, maybe you'll feel the the wrath of the orange someday. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Any Tenessean's want a 15" Magnum D2? Trying to sell it and would love to find someone either close to knoxville or nashville or somewhere in between.

Trying to get $300 for it.

BTW I'm a student in knox and from Nash

I am trying to get rid of a IDMAX 12 if anyone would want it I live near knoxville so let me know, I would do like 250 or trade for a decent amp around 1000 rms @ 2ohm. Let me know people.

probably not...... she's getting cut soon. carrier bearing keeps f'en up. And I'm bout threw with half-ass'n every fix on her. It really set me off when I got all the way to Mount Eagle on the way to NOPI and it f'd up, had to tow it back on a UHAUL dolly. Already got the 350, 700r4, 275a alt, new valves, new AZ, new 8gal, DOT fittings, gettin a 4link, carpet, control arms and 22s here soon. I've wanted to do it since I got it, but its goin down this winter with the help of Chris (if I can get him to move his stockfloor LUV, ratrod 65 ford, and 64 impy wagon projects) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Got the new outside sales position at work in West Nashville, so that means x2 the $ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

BTW........The new horns I got took 2nd loudest at HAVOC in Bowling Green. Wasn't a real competition, but everyone in line for the drag session started hittin them and I was killin everyone till this danm b'd blazer was just a little louder.

Theres a Comp this Sunday in Jackson TN hosted by JC Audio.. at the Church on Oryel Rd ( i think's the Road).. not sure about all the info, but I should be around (not competing LOL)

and I have these for sale locally at this price

1 RE SX 12" works great minor scuff- $210 picked up $240 in Box Picked up

1 RE SX Motor.. sub is frozen...recones $90 from Fi- $75 Picked up

3 Power Acoustik FUBR 10's wired at 1.34ohm in a Sealed Wedge box $150 Picked Up

Hit me in PM for more info my Zip is 38330

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OneKrazyKeebler

10+ year member
JUST ME
OneKrazyKeebler
Mt. Juliet, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date