Putting dynomat in

Participant count
  • Participant list

kegan
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I will be buying my system in january, but would like to get my whole car soud deadened before then. Now I have never done this kind of thing before, besides the looking at build logs and tutorials. I have a 93 camaro, and can go without my car for any length of time. Would it be stupid of me to try and sound deaden my whole car myself? My doors are electric also, I just really do not feel like paying any car audio place here 1000 dollars for that labor, ****ing rip off.

Nope, not stupid of you at all. It's easy, but tedious...

Make sure you have a heat gun or hair dryer, and a roller to apply it, and it goes on pretty easily...

I mean im not really worried about actually putting it on, rather messing something up while im taking it out of my car before I put the deaden on. And ive heard eletric doors are *****es.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.