Tennessee Meet

I decided to cut into the door. Since Rainbow doesn't have a grill for the profi set, gonna go to cartronics to get one. I am gonna use the rockford fosgate one.

Just wanted to say Hi. I haven't been on in a few days. I tore the doors and dash in the Magnum apart so I've been busy changing things. I have the new Zapco digital signal processor and controller coming in this week. The other day someone asked me why I took it all apart and changed things. Why....because 3rd place in SQ *****. That's why! LOL MY SQ scores will be MUCH better at the next show. My install score should go up a little bit too.

I just got in from working out, lovin the soreness...

To customtronic:

What kind of plans do you got for that mag that requires taking the dash out? haha just wonderin seemed odd to me but im sure you got a real good reason

Yeah... seems like everyone thinks that anyone from Tennessee sits on their front porch chewing tobacco and spitting into a pot, having butt sex with their sister or cousin and farming... we don't actually do that btw. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I hate going north just because of the fact that if someone finds out you're from Tennessee they automatically assume your stupid, you can tell it by the way they act afterwards. Welcome to a whole new world of stereotypes my man...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OneKrazyKeebler

10+ year member
JUST ME
OneKrazyKeebler
Mt. Juliet, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date