TEN 6" Pyle woofer ($10.99 each) serching for 145db

Oh its terrible, in the city they don't allow salt but in rural areas that's all the use.

It doesn't sound bad at all, I need more power. I'm busy this weekend, so maybe in the middle next week I'll run power wire and put a Sonido Mask ZX series 2000 watt
check your inbox. also where did you find these for $10

Any numbers yet?
No I was working on the metro build... Sad to say I burnt a coil in one of the woofers. I wanted to get different woofers or coil configuration but not this way.

Looking into a few things, maybe new 18" atomic.. Maybe recones.. Maybe some DC Audio 18 carbon fiber lvl 5 dual 1's

Well, I just bought a brand new Dodge 2500 diesel today.. So I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with the Durango.. Either strip the metro and do a bandpass wall in the Durango or sell it.. I'm thinking bandpass lol

Still have to get fender flares, side step bars, tonneau cover AMD a rust protection done to the truck. BUT I LOVE IT!!

Well, I just bought a brand new Dodge 2500 diesel today.. So I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with the Durango.. Either strip the metro and do a bandpass wall in the Durango or sell it.. I'm thinking bandpass lol

Still have to get fender flares, side step bars, tonneau cover AMD a rust protection done to the truck. BUT I LOVE IT!!
very nice truck. im jealous.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.