tell me what yall think of this idea...

lowriderram_95
10+ year member

VW Surgeon
Before I start this is just for shits and giggles, I know it won't be anywhere near optimum specs for the subs but I'm just wantin to do something for fun. I've got 2 hifonics hifi 12's comin to me and my plan is to get 2 more and do a small box for all 4 of them in my malibu hatchback. All subs will be firing up and will be ran off my zx750.1. As stated before this is just gonna be for kicks so what do yall think? Should it get decently loud for what it is? I'm also gonna be getting an hdc3 15 that will be in a ported box tuned to 38hz so the 4 12's will just be for appearance mainly.

If its the actual model number hifi12 those freakin **** dude! I used to sell those

Audiobahn flames are better than those! Theres a reason they are so cheap.

Wanna buy some 10" l7s with an enclosure? Ill drive

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.