SOLD Tektronix 335 Oscilloscope Working!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

dan45hk
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
usa
This oscilloscope was bought about a year ago as I was getting into amplifier repair, I no longer have time for that hobby and am selling all my equipment including a 465B Tek and some HP meters. This is also great for car audio, you can set sound levels and check for distortion on amps before you can hear it to get the best sound possible. I have tested this out and used it and as far as I can tell everything works on this as it should, I am not not an expert though so you can test out any functions you need to before buying or tell me how to check if possible. I do not have any probes with me or any other accessories. Asking $300 FTF (LOWERED to $280, again lowered to $235 (Dallas-Richardson TX) or $320 (LOWERED to $300, lowered again to $250) shipped to the lower 48 for a USPS money order only. This is also on craigslist.

DSC04640.jpg

DSC04641.jpg

DSC04642.jpg

DSC04643.jpg

open your mind through drugs fixtinhot

http://www.sagebase-3d.com/ - cheap diazepam

There were a few cases of elevated transaminases and alkaline phosphatase as well as rare cases of jaundice was experienced by the patients.

valium drug

Valium - Fight anxiety

Order Valium (Diazepam) drugs at reputable online pharmacy and save money.

valium pharmacy

Some other effects can also be observed such as ataxia, perplexity, constipation, depression, diplopia, dysarthria, gastrointestinal problem, headache, incontinence, increase or decrease in sex drive, nausea, decrease or increase in salivation, rash, blabbering, uncontrolled movement, urinary retention, and blurred eyesight.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.