Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

Jesus, what a dumbass! Is apparent for certain now, that indeed he is a scammer. We get him back on to post and still don't post ****! Unfawkingreal!
Man, you saying stuff about me doesnt offend me. But why you got to bring Jesus into this? He has nothing to anyone. Probably the last name you would want to use.

Also, I answer my pm's like I said. I would like to get this resolved but want cooperation from Dustin. Just not getting anything but trash talking. But go figure

I have to admit I am a bit lost here. Kent you seem to have enjoyed a good reputation and it sounds like you are saying that you have proof that you did what you were supposed to do.

Regardless of what you think about the OP, why don't you post up the proof for the benefit of all those who have vouched for you? It makes no sense to me, and I like for the world to be orderly.

he doesnt have paperwork. word on the street is he lost his house and business. so desperate times means desperate measures. dude is washed up for sure.
word on the street is you should shut the **** up and know what your talking about before saying ****.

i have been talking to him and his business is doing just fine.

and house? lol thats some pretty sad **** you pulled out of your ass.

oh kent get on aim i have a ?

word on the street is you should shut the **** up and know what your talking about before saying ****.
i have been talking to him and his business is doing just fine.

and house? lol thats some pretty sad **** you pulled out of your ass.

oh kent get on aim i have a ?
pull kents dick out of your mouth! I couldnt understand you. LOL. business isnt doing just fine if he's got feedback like this. but you will learn the hard way, when youre out of your money.

This is stupid. Kent is acting like hes the good guy in this.

2 thousand dollars are missing and you're worried about trash talking? How about you stop dickin' around and admit you never shipped the batteries. In fact, you probably sold them twice. Unless you post publicly about answers, you're forever a piece of sh!t in the CA world. I'd travel out of my way for 2 grand. No doubt. Im a ***** tho, so I would bring police and F you up via the system.

Thats just me tho. Wagon can decide what he wants.

Once money changes hands, Dustin could be a complete ******* and you would still be obliged to make good on your end of the deal, either with product or a refund. If Dustin sent you money, and you haven't given him anything in return, you're 100% in the wrong.

Deal with it and fix it.

The only cooperation you need from Dustin is for him to give you his current address so he can get his batteries. Unless we're missing something important, you owe him, not the other way around.

I told all of you I was done posting on here, so here is a reminder, I stopped posting like I said I would. I have pm'ed Wagonized multiple time to try and take care of the issue with responses of only him telling me I am full of crap and that I owe him money, nothing that is civalized. As for you Jared, you know absolutely nothing. I am glad you listen to Tommy's lies. But I have a two great businesses and I have a great house. So once Wagonized decides to pm me back and we work it out, then stuff will get posted. But I am no longer dealing with the people on here that have no idea who I am and keep flaming, thanks and have a great day guys,
ps. Glad I could make some of you happy by posting on here, flame away! I am out! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
You're ridiculous. Grasping for anything you can at this point. Here are the pms back and forth lol. Not sure where in here I say you're full of crap. Im being quite civilized considering how much money of mine you have, how long youve had it, the growing number of lies coming from your end, and finally the complete lack of effort to provide any info that you claim to have.

Anywho here are the pms that Im so "uncivilized" in haha.

kent: Why do you not return any pm's, emails or anything I send you? Obviously I know your geting them now, you posted it up on the thread? Come on man.

myself: i received your last pm yes. I didnt have anything to say about it. It was a statement on your part saying you're done posting until you get the proof.

Whats there to say about that from my part?

kent: I mentioned a phone number and would actually like to talk to you on the phone for once, if thats feasable? Really would like to chat one on one. But totally upto you I suppose.

Kent

myself: dont see what there really is to talk about on the phone. Everything on my end is set in stone and organized...all this situation needs is a full refund or shipping documentation from you.

kent: That took a while for you to reply??

You dont see what there is to talk about? Kinda figured thats what you would say

If you feel this pms are doctored in any way kent i will ONCE AGAIN give my password to any mod on this site to verify that they're true. What a joke. You make it sound like you're putting in a ton of effort to take care of this problem.

Man, you saying stuff about me doesnt offend me. But why you got to bring Jesus into this? He has nothing to anyone. Probably the last name you would want to use.
Also, I answer my pm's like I said. I would like to get this resolved but want cooperation from Dustin. Just not getting anything but trash talking. But go figure
trash talking?? lol u must be a VERY VERY sensitive individual if you consider me to be trash talking you in my pms. I can only imagine how hard the real trash talking is going to hit you from others. The situation speaks for itself

looks like Kent is being trash talked from every car audio related forum out there, he needs to just come clean and either supply tracking info or we will all assume the other end is what happened

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Wagonized

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Wagonized
Abbotsford, BC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies