Team H&K Kent. Scammed me for $2091

sorry guys I forgot to post this about a week ago from my conversation with him on aim but I have my logs saved.

(6:53:59 PM) HK Audio: I AM NOT TIM ROY! Nor did I rip off Dustin (wagonized)

(6:54:13 PM) HK Audio: I dont care what people think, thats why I have dfropped the forums

(6:54:29 PM) Myself: well people are thinking your a coward for not defending yourself

(6:54:36 PM) Myself: not that your the good guy from walking away

(6:54:48 PM) Myself: just so you know, it be better if you clear yourself instead of running

(6:54:56 PM) Myself: its just not going to work on these forums these days

(6:54:58 PM) HK Audio: I have contacted him multiple times and he wont respond to me

(6:55:03 PM) HK Audio: so o well

(6:55:11 PM) Myself: well even mods are asking for you

what did I do?as for the part about him coming out to correct you or comment I dont

see that happening anytime soon...

What I'm curious to know is how long does it take for him to actually locate the paperwork or information on the shipment.

Hey KENT.. its not rocket science.. you say you have it and you've had weeks to find it yet you've come up with nothing. You've also been told and you are aware that you can get the details if you just contact the shipping company as well.

What can possibly be your reasoning for having this continue..
he doesnt have paperwork. word on the street is he lost his house and business. so desperate times means desperate measures. dude is washed up for sure.

he doesnt have paperwork. word on the street is he lost his house and business. so desperate times means desperate measures. dude is washed up for sure.
that really ***** that he lost his house and business though, and i really do mean that, but i cant feel that bad when a dude is out 2 grand, and kent says he has proof, BUT WONT POST IT? doesnt make no dam sense to me

what will it take to get this guy back on here and to simply post a reply?

aside from the people on here hes got issues with he also has problems with

SAM HORN

WAYNE HARRIS (the owner of dB Drag Racing)

what the hell kind of crap has he gotten himself into if he's got problems with those two people

He clearly stated that he will have the paperwork and be on here with it..

you know his ASS is on here lurking and reading this stuff but doesnt have the guts to come on and explain.

So my question to everyone is where are all his supporters now?

why are you not here supporting his ASS and praising him on what a great guy he is...

what will it take to get this guy back on here and to simply post a reply?aside from the people on here hes got issues with he also has problems with

SAM HORN

WAYNE HARRIS (the owner of dB Drag Racing)

what the hell kind of crap has he gotten himself into if he's got problems with those two people

He clearly stated that he will have the paperwork and be on here with it..

you know his ASS is on here lurking and reading this stuff but doesnt have the guts to come on and explain.

So my question to everyone is where are all his supporters now?

why are you not here supporting his ASS and praising him on what a great guy he is...
kent is the only person to ever give me a negative feedback.. and our transaction didn't even go through... he claimed he bought **** for subs I was supposed to trade for and he was out cash, when I clearly told him don't do anything until I gave him the go ahead. I never did.. so wtf? no one talked bad toward me though as like I said.. we didn't even have a transaction. He sure showed me:rolleyes: .. just like he's showing everyone now.. nothing at all.

I told all of you I was done posting on here, so here is a reminder, I stopped posting like I said I would. I have pm'ed Wagonized multiple time to try and take care of the issue with responses of only him telling me I am full of crap and that I owe him money, nothing that is civalized. As for you Jared, you know absolutely nothing. I am glad you listen to Tommy's lies. But I have a two great businesses and I have a great house. So once Wagonized decides to pm me back and we work it out, then stuff will get posted. But I am no longer dealing with the people on here that have no idea who I am and keep flaming, thanks and have a great day guys,

ps. Glad I could make some of you happy by posting on here, flame away! I am out! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I told all of you I was done posting on here, so here is a reminder, I stopped posting like I said I would. I have pm'ed Wagonized multiple time to try and take care of the issue with responses of only him telling me I am full of crap and that I owe him money, nothing that is civalized. As for you Jared, you know absolutely nothing. I am glad you listen to Tommy's lies. But I have a two great businesses and I have a great house. So once Wagonized decides to pm me back and we work it out, then stuff will get posted. But I am no longer dealing with the people on here that have no idea who I am and keep flaming, thanks and have a great day guys,
ps. Glad I could make some of you happy by posting on here, flame away! I am out! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
so you have the proof, took time to post the nonsense above me, but wont post proof? i give it to ya, you win, because sometimes you just have to give up on dealing with retarded individuals that have a lower IQ then a newborn baby

why is it you can come on here and post jibberish but you cant post up simple PROOF

is it that hard to do?

Post the proof you have that you sent the items...

No wonder you didnt go to the Finals in INDY even though it was in your own backyard..

you knew that everyone would be on your ass..lol

You're through on here because you cant back up your story..

you're pathetic...

Its the other way around, no body wants to deal with you. so go back to lurking.

pat.gif

Seems like this HK dude is avoiding the situation by claiming hes the good guy for leaving all forums for now on?

As if that makes the situation okay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Seems like this HK dude is avoiding the situation by claiming hes the good guy for leaving all forums for now on?
As if that makes the situation okay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
thats what it seems like

the crazy thing is though hes never left. he just stopped posting

hes been on every day since this started

trolls around a few of the threads and is gone

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Wagonized

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Wagonized
Abbotsford, BC