Central Region TEAM DTF - SUNDOWN ONE end of the year audio comp

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I'm in the process of creating my new system, so is there a charge if i just wanna watch?
nope you can watch for free. If you just want to enter you vehicle for show than its 10 dollars and that get you into the neon glow off and train horn if we are still having it if you are interestd in that

the first post has it. basicly each woofer size is a certain amount of points. you just add your points and then class yourself. the ppl checking you in at the show will do it for you if you got trouble.

last minute idea from a friend of mine that is the owner of Daber Audio..... strait from him

"Alright, I have an idea. If you guys are down, consider it done. How about a woofer giveway? Here is the catch. You have to go to Daber Audio | Better Subwoofers. Period. - Welcome and download the specs for the SQL 8. Then, guys can build the loudest box they can for the 8", run it for fun at the show, and the loudest guy with that woofer gets to keep the SQL-8. Sound cool? My only rule is that the amp power must be under 500rms and that the box be behind the seat. Winner gets to keep the woofer. Sound fun? If it's a good idea let me know, and I'd be happy to donate the woofer. You guys get the word out."

Yeah the first post is what got me confused because I was trying to figure out how many points my 2 15's would be and it doesn't say anywhere. Oh well I'll figure it out at the comp.

**** mmy bad blake i thought rob posted it lol. you should be in class 3 i beleive. let me check when i get home, lol were just using the classing they have always used with the exception of changing the wall thing... usually when i go somewhere i get stuck in the biggest class so i never pay to much attention lol. but i think 3. if you can hold low 50's you should be takin home a trophy

**** mmy bad blake i thought rob posted it lol. you should be in class 3 i beleive. let me check when i get home, lol were just using the classing they have always used with the exception of changing the wall thing... usually when i go somewhere i get stuck in the biggest class so i never pay to much attention lol. but i think 3. if you can hold low 50's you should be takin home a trophy
I'm hoping I can do a little better than that by show time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

good haha. i think rob may be kicking my *** as well with his new amp. i dont think my quads will be on in time. i havent recived a shipping notification and my stock is back on so idk if my 155 dash score is still possible. prolly back down to like 154.... hoping to do better with the new alts

Great show everyone thanks for coming out and competing we had 64 cars enter i think thats the most that has ever been there. There were alot of good #s that i saw. We are hoping that next spring we will get together with sundown again and have a great turn out like this one to open up next comp season.

Thanks again everyone for coming out and competing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.