Central Region TEAM DTF - SUNDOWN ONE end of the year audio comp

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

9515ROB
10+ year member

TEAM DTF
Sherman IL
Sundown One has gotten together with Team Dtf to hold a end of the year audio competion. This will be a huge show to end the year with. The Sundown One comps usualy avarage anywhere from 30-60 people and this year we are looking to set a new standered for a Sundown One show.

This will be a sound competion, neon glow off, and loudest train horn

Food and Drinks will be forsale during the show

Trophies will be handed out to the 1st 2nd and 3rd in each class. They will have trophies for best neons, train horn, Loudest Overall, Best Work in progress

This will be a night show. Everyone seems to have a very good time when its at night. So come on out and show off what you have and have fun

Date- October 16th

Time- Registration starts at 6pm-8pm, Comp starts at 8:30pm

Location- Sundown One 4685 Walbash Avenue Springfield,IL 626711

Contact infor- Sundowns # 217-793-8888

Entry Fee- $15 to compete, $5 to just show off your car and $5 neon glow off $5 loudest train horn

Classes-They are doing classes a little different than most places but i will do my best to make sense of them. You can play tones or music it doesnt matter. Mic will be on the dash on passanger side. They do outlaw rules so door opens windows down or w.e you need to do. The Mic will be a Termlab

Class,Points, woofer, Points allotted

SB1 4 8 1pt

SB2 8 10 2pt

SB3 16 12 4pt

SB4 Open-consumer 15 8pt

SB5 Open- professional 18 16pt

Modified1 Consumer (Walls) Open Open

Modified2 Pro (walls) Open

I can't get the table to line up right but they do classes on a point class so if you have 2 12 inch woofers than thats 8 points which puts you in Sb2.

SB4 is if your points go over 16 that put you in that class

SB5 is for installers and people that work at audio shops

Every Car that has a Wall that is a consumer you will be in Modified 1

Shop owners, installers, etc with walls will be put in Modified 2

This is a very laided back comp they arent strict on rules its very nice compared to some of the competions you go to

Come on out and have a good time and show off your ride cant wait to see you out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
There we go, put me and Kyle in separate classes, lol. I did some playing with the TL a couple days ago and did a 151.3 USACi style with the single 15" warden in the box I used at the last sundown comp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yea, stacey and his crew are not going this year I don't think. I have no reason not to go as of right now. If I don't go to finals I will be at the show..its just hard telling.

i say come on up to are comp and bring as many people as you can and show off what you got... Figure it this way you go to finals you have to deal with all thoes As sholes that are cocky and think they are top **** but you come to are show you just have a bunch of people having a hell of a time

well if your in MOD 1 you prolly got a good chance. you going up against jeff from sundown with that mojo 12 and bob from benchmark with the boston 555 jeff does liek 145's and bob 143

i say come on up to are comp and bring as many people as you can and show off what you got... Figure it this way you go to finals you have to deal with all thoes As sholes that are cocky and think they are top **** but you come to are show you just have a bunch of people having a hell of a time
I have been in the Usaci and db drag lanes since 1998 so I have been around for a while and have made many friends in both orgs. I missed finals last year do to work, but I wouldn't mind hitting up Shreveport for a weekend....Its free for me lol

bring as many people as you can possibly find its gonna be HUGE im trying to get the boys form DOA to come down again so that will make it even better

lol I kind of want to go just to get a SQ car metered for shits and gigs. Wonder where i even peak tuned to 25hz lol probably still near 50hz....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.