tcab

a place where u can get loud boxes from

Its a company ran by a guy named Mark Potts. He is now banned from this forum. Search for his name and TCAB, you will see quite a few threads about him/them.

Its a company ran by a guy named Mark Potts. He is now banned from this forum. Search for his name and TCAB, you will see quite a few threads about him/them.
Yep. + points for zach for an actual answer! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

TCAB is an acronym for The Car Audio Box which is a fella named Mark Potts' website. He is ostensibly a custom enclosure designer but due to multiple instances of more than poor business practices and an ever-increasingly long list of unsatisfied customers that have been waiting two, three, in some cases four months for product that they paid for up front in good faith Mr Potts was banned from our fair forum.

Yep. + points for zach for an actual answer! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gifTCAB is an acronym for The Car Audio Box which is a fella named Mark Potts' website. He is ostensibly a custom enclosure designer but due to multiple instances of more than poor business practices and an ever-increasingly long list of unsatisfied customers that have been waiting two, three, in some cases four months for product that they paid for up front in good faith Mr Potts was banned from our fair forum.

Thanks for the explanation.

I could have searched but this just brings up 450 thousand threads that just mention the box. Now I know and I'm satisfied. Just wondering why I would see it without any explanation of what it is.

Thanks again.

Now this thread can be: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/threadlocked.gif.19972dacc919d20277442a45eb2e99e6.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dec322

10+ year member
dec322
B'ham AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from