TC Sounds 4" Neo?!?!?!?!?

Would anyone be interesting in running one of these if we made it in a dual 2 ohm coil?

We're actually making new pro woofers now similar to this, but with significant improvements. We were just thinking keeping it a 4 ohm coil, but we can split it up if there is strong interest.

lms operates on overhung designs, this by nature is an underhung design. It works well for pro audio because it keeps moving mass down. Underhung is also by definition an linear motor so there is no need for lms.

Would anyone be interesting in running one of these if we made it in a dual 2 ohm coil?
We're actually making new pro woofers now similar to this, but with significant improvements. We were just thinking keeping it a 4 ohm coil, but we can split it up if there is strong interest.

Put me down for at least two of them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

^ show me your renderings, are you custom tooling a motor and baket or are you another cookie cutter company?

If your design is superior to the aura motor and you can tool baskets for high xmax i might be interested in what you have to sell.

I currently have 2 aura/tc hybrids, and they are beautiful drivers, im getting 4-1 transformers to see what the limiting factor on the softparts is, if its tinsel leads, or surround.

then im going to recone with updated parts and see how much power they take. im shooting for 4000w rms daily.

0_IMAG0094.jpg

that is a aura sound NRT motor. those are also the motors my builder has on hand.

I thought kyle left tc to start or work for ae speakers im prob wrong but thats the impressions i got from hs posts and other people talkin pleas corect me if im wrong

hm well then if the guy is building a custom neo woofer i would like to see it...and if he can make me a multilayer flatwind copperclad au, coil thats dual or quad, i would be interested in his services...and if he is "tc" then im even more interested in what he has to offer. Dont call me an idiot because i dont assume that anyone making NRT subwoofers is tc sounds. And im completely serious, if he is or has in the past been with tc sounds or is knowledgeable with their products, then he can assist me in finding beefier softparts, sooner than the person i am currently working with.

I have cash, and i need these things to take 4kw daily. I dont want to wait 3+ months. If you can help me out then let me know. I am going to PM him also

hmm whats his motivation??? money, your name expresses you perfectly, i told him i would pay for recones. this is why im never on this site, everyone on here acts like a bunch of girls. I posted info on my woofers as somebody was asking about them. Im also looking for someone to get me recones. end of story. if your looking to cause problems go somewhere else. When someone asks the person who might have sourced the soft parts for his or her drivers, or was affiliated and or knowledgeable about them, for help getting some custom recones why should they be called a douchebag?? If kyle knows about the woofers and motors i am using, then why are you jumping my **** for asking him?

you act like because he was affiliated with tc im unworthy of asking anything of him....well dude wake up i told him id pay, and i have the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.