Participant count
  • Participant list

mclerico83
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tampa
@trumpet ;
@West ; @mylows10 ;
been running the complete line of cadence cvls speakers for some time now like 3-4 years and i like them but just want to try something different

I decided to replace my 5.25's with the bravox Bravox CS50CF

I am wanting to replace my front 6.5's
CADENCE CVLS653 - Car Speakers - Discount Car Audio

dont want to spend much over 200 bucks

I seen trumpet you have soem cdt's and jbl's for sale i was wondering what you would recommend
and west i have seen a lot of good phd reviews but not sure if they are in my budget.

the sets will be running off of a boston acoustics gt-42

looking to buy next friday :)
@neo_styles ; what you think man

[quote name='mclerico83']@trumpet ;
@West ; @mylows10 ;
been running the complete line of cadence cvls speakers for some time now like 3-4 years and i like them but just want to try something different

I decided to replace my 5.25's with the bravox Bravox CS50CF
Hit me up in a pm ill give you some prices. Also might be able to get you a price on the bravox as well still have my contacts there to
I am wanting to replace my front 6.5's
CADENCE CVLS653 - Car Speakers - Discount Car Audio

dont want to spend much over 200 bucks

I seen trumpet you have soem cdt's and jbl's for sale i was wondering what you would recommend
and west i have seen a lot of good phd reviews but not sure if they are in my budget.

the sets will be running off of a boston acoustics gt-42

looking to buy next friday :)
@neo_styles ; what you think man[/QUOTE] hey send me a pm ill get you some prices for components and for bravox to

hey send me a pm ill get you some prices for components and for bravox to
I have heard good things about the bravox so i took the plunge the price was to good to pass up so if im changing my rears might as well change my front stage. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The bravox are nice. Reason for so cheap tho is they are moving the company back to brazil I do have a us contact for bravox tho if you want bravox components I'd have to call and find out what's left tho

Of course I always recommend CDT and JBL, but another good one to look into is Diamond Audio. I've got Diamond speakers listed on my web site. PM me if you want a better price.

i seen the diamonds you had for sale on here also, havent heard any diamond components they look interesting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The Diamond speakers I have on hand aren't the "good" stuff. The SXP components are much better. I've been trying to find out if they're still making the Hex Pro components, and if they will ship again this year those are the bees knees. Diamond is known for those components and their subwoofers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.